Best Protein Shake for $$$$???

Has anybody tried Banana flavor? I just ordered up some from DPSNutrition..cheap shipping too! Right on...

That shit is Bananas...

B

A

N

A

N

A

S

"i can eat that shit straight out the jug"

Mmmm. Jugs. Mmmm.

LOL! I plan on it! Just switched my gym membership tonight from the over-priced $55/month (expensive as hell in Iowa, trust me) gym membership to another gym, $20/month.

At the old gym, I never used the tennis courts, pool, aerobics classes, mahogany lockers, big screen plasma TV, or free wi/fi access. Or the daycare...LOL...plus the hours sucked.

This NEW gym that just opened is $35 less monthly, is open 24/7, and is barebones weight equipment. I don't care about all the other bullshit, just give me weights and a treadmill. Maybe a swiss ball, too. I'm pretty stoked about it, I'm hoping that this is the spark to re-ignite the fire and get my ass going back to the gym more frequently. I went from going 6 days a week to 2 over the last month or two...

By far the gayest thread of the year.
PS. I use MM and I weigh 250lbs. with 8 % bodyfat, and I take 2 shakes a day.

no not the 10 lb of muscle milk just regular whey. so after reading this thread muscle milk sounds pretty good. i'm a sucker for supplements.

Creme Brulee MM is great. I blend it with Milk, Acai and a Banana.

Breast milk, nuff said. j/k ONS whey or MRP get the vanilla custard. Taste pretty good with ice and water but with some low fat milk and some ice cube it's hard to beat.

www.t-nation.com

top notch products and its backed up with scientific research. plus tons of articles, feedbacks and information.

GSP is also sponsored by them. Notice his "SPIKE" shirt when he walked into the octagon versus BJ Penn.

Muscle milk...blueberry flavor mmmmmmm....

ttt

I endorse MuscelMilk as does every Personal Trainer I work with and know.  It's a good product and it tastes good too.  Even better, the cost isn't that bad either.

However, I am going to invent a new product.  What name do you guys think is better?

QUIKMilk

MuscleQUIK

QUIKMuscle

My girlfriend endorses QUIKMilk...but I'm not sure if many guys would want to drink it lol

Okay so I just ordered my 2.5 lb tub of Cookies n Creme Muscle milk
off eBay. I did a little research beforehand and found this review in
case you're interested in learning more it and more about protein in
general:

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/protein/muscle-milk-
cytosport.htm

(^ edit: for some reason I can't get the message to post w/o a space
being added in the link...WTF?)

Also, I discoverd that EAS has a new product out named Max Milk. It
claims to 'compare to Muscle Milk' and is significantly cheaper.

Anybody tried it (and Muscle Milk)?

rule;

i'm getting a dead link

I like muscle milk and I also like AFterMax by Optimum Nutrition.

-R

Too many variables that I would need to know to get you the correct info. I can give you my opinion or tell you what works for me, but that doesn't do anything or you. What works for some won't work for all, that thought is mindless.