Best recipe 4 pancake- sub oatmeal 4 flour ??

Happy Sunday! 

Trying to find a recipe for pancakes minus the flour and using oatmeal instead. I had them once before and they were so friggin good! Then my nutritionist buddy told me about them the other day. Making breakfast for a bunch a people and think this would be perfect! Any recipes? Thanks!! 

In.

Are protein pancakes any good? Phone Post 3.0

glutenfreeonashoestring.com/healthy-oatmeal-gluten-free-pancakes/

http://www.topwithcinnamon.com/2013/01/2-ingredient-healthy-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free.html

Hope u have a great day Phone Post 3.0

Zen - In.

I'm trying to get my nieces and nephews to eat healthier plus I want the want fam to sit down and eat like a fam. found some recipes online but I'm winging it! I'll let u know what happens! 

thirdleg - With oatmeal pancakes do you run the oatmeal through a food processor to make it more like a flour?
I've put oatmeal in my blender and made it more of a powder to add to protein shakes, works great! Phone Post 3.0

Krs10KO.com -
Zen - In.

I'm trying to get my nieces and nephews to eat healthier plus I want the want fam to sit down and eat like a fam. found some recipes online but I'm winging it! I'll let u know what happens! 

Good luck man! It'll turn out good! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_El Pescadero - glutenfreeonashoestring.com/healthy-oatmeal-gluten-free-pancakes/

http://www.topwithcinnamon.com/2013/01/2-ingredient-healthy-pancakes-gluten-free-dairy-free.html

Hey Pescy. Thanks. How bout them fights last night?? Phone Post 3.0

Zen -
Krs10KO.com -
Zen - In.

Good luck man! It'll turn out good! Phone Post 3.0
It came out great actually. I took pic, I'll post. And I didn't do anything to them.
I did:
1:1 cut oats to egg whites
Smashed banana
Smidge vanilla extract
Lil Splenda
Sprinkle of chia seeds
(I'm not a cook as u can tell, I just wing it, usually my shit comes out, well like shit!)
Don't fool yourself into thinking they will be these light and fluffy pancakes. But they were different and pretty damn good. Kids liked them too! I topped with strawberries and gave them choice of vanilla yogurt, peanut butter or maple syrup. Fuggin fantastic!! Phone Post 3.0

Krs10KO.com -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - glutenfreeonashoestring.com/healthy-oatmeal-gluten-free-pancakes/

They were great... My man Jury had a little more trouble with Ricci than he should have, but everyone has an off Night!

I had Alex winning 1,3... Jones 2,4 going Into the 5th and then winning the 5th.

The 2nd Rnd was the big question mark... 48-47 in either direction woulda been acceptable. But that 46-49 score is complete BS! Phone Post 3.0

I need pics

Here's my concoction- notice the Tinkerbell plate. This is for my 4 year old niece :) 

Krs10KO.com -

Here's my concoction- notice the Tinkerbell plate. This is for my 4 year old niece :) 

Delicious! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Krs10KO.com -

They were great... My man Jury had a little more trouble with Ricci than he should have, but everyone has an off Night!

I had Alex winning 1,3... Jones 2,4 going Into the 5th and then winning the 5th.

The 2nd Rnd was the big question mark... 48-47 in either direction woulda been acceptable. But that 46-49 score is complete BS! Phone Post 3.0

Wasn't Jury's usual but Congrats to Fury!! 

I had- 1 & 2 going to Alex, And round 3 was the closest one. But I gave it to Alex. Jones def had 4 & 5. I'm not disappointed with the call tho. Was great friggin fight! Was it the Best ever?? Don't know, but I enjoyed the hell out of it!! I cant wait to again later. And want a rematch!! 

Kristen :) 

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Krs10KO.com -

Delicious! Phone Post 3.0
Not bad for a non chef, eh? You have my permission to sell on your truck ;) Phone Post 3.0