Best Religious Horror Movie?

It's almost Halloween and it's time to hit the horror section on Netflix hard. What's the best religious horror movie?

I'm a sucker for The Omen and The Prophecy. The exorcist is in a class by itself.

We all know Tucker and Dale vs Evil is the best horror movie ever so we will just leave that out of this discussion. Phone Post 3.0

Passion of the christ is pretty good. Thos guy gets betrayed and killed but he's supposed to come back and take revenge like the crow Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision - Passion of the christ is pretty good. Thos guy gets betrayed and killed but he's supposed to come back and take revenge like the crow Phone Post 3.0
That was brutal to watch in the theatre. I'm glad IMAX wasn't around then. Phone Post 3.0

"Frailty" is #1 in my book. Phone Post 3.0

allhart81 - "Frailty" is #1 in my book. Phone Post 3.0

Forgot about that one. Liked it a lot. Think I have it on DVD.

Frailty is a great answer

The Omen > The Exorcist > Rosemary's Baby Phone Post 3.0

allhart81 - "Frailty" is #1 in my book. Phone Post 3.0

I think I'm covered. Going to rewatch Frailty now.

Those 4 are Probably the best I could think of off the top of my head.

And the prophecy of course.

Those two are decent Excorcist and Omen ripoffs.

Angel Heart is kind of religiousy. Deniro is rad in it. Phone Post 3.0

I like Frailty more, but I'll throw Wicker Man in

Seventh Sign Phone Post 3.0

Sandy Pantz - I like Frailty more, but I'll throw Wicker Man in

I'll rate wicken man above the rest so far, purely on the ending.

What do you all think of adding the Devil's advocate?

Deniro, although pulling his signature scream acting in the speech against God was pretty awesome.

Exorcist /thread Phone Post 3.0

I liked "The Sacrament" too. It's like watching The Jonestown Massacre in real time. Phone Post 3.0

The Devil Rides Out is one of my favourites. Probably too old school for most of you though. Phone Post 3.0

Any of these movies on Netflix.. I'm down to get scared Phone Post 3.0