Best Religious Horror Movie?

What was the one with Anthony Hopkins where he plays an old exorcist and he takes that young guy under his wing? Not phenomenal but worth a watch, Hopkins is good in it Phone Post 3.0

The Sacrament has to do with religion/cult stuff. Little different than the movies listed but worth a watch. Phone Post 3.0

This may be a stupid shout but I have a soft spot for poltergeist 2 due to the creepy preacher.
He scared the crap out of me as a kid.

Devil (2010)

Ninth Gate (1999)

Prince of Darkness (1987)

The Day of the Beast (El día de la bestia) (1995)

The Devil's Advocate (1997)

The Last Exorcism (2010)

Carrie (1976)

Carrie (2013)

Carrie II - The Rage (1999)

Red State (2011)

[Rec] (2008)

[Rec] II (2009)

[REC] III - Génesis (2012)

Soup Nazi -

The Last Exorcism (2010)

Carrie (1976)

Carrie (2013)

Carrie II - The Rage (1999)

Red State (2011)

Rec

[Rec] II (2009)

[REC] III - Génesis (2012)

Good call on Red State. Also idk if The Conjuring counts because there's not a big religious conflict, but it's pretty heavily rooted in Satanism Phone Post 3.0

Now I have a lot more to check out. Thanks!

Frailty is bad ass and I forgot all about it. Phone Post 3.0

This scared me as a kid. Have not seen it in a while so I don't know how it holds up.

BJTT_MrAntichrist - What was the one with Anthony Hopkins where he plays an old exorcist and he takes that young guy under his wing? Not phenomenal but worth a watch, Hopkins is good in it Phone Post 3.0

The Rite?

Check out a recent British film called The Borderlands. Starts out like a poorly acted shaky cam film, soon turns into one of the creepiest, most subtly acted religious horrors you'll ever see. Superb film, with an unforgettable ending. Phone Post 3.0