Best reps for posture increase

What is the best rep scheme for weight training in terms of increasing height/posture?

I am not talking about sports, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or calisthenics. I am talking about standing tall.

Is 5x5 better than 3x10? And Why? I believe for posture the strength to bodyweight ratio has to be maximized. Also abdominal fat levels have to be decreased as much as possible to avoid "swayback".

Right now I do the following:
1) Leg presses: 3x5, 2-3 min rest intervals (RI)
2) Weighted Situps: 3x5, 2-3 min RI
3) Chin Ups: 3x5, 2-3 min RI
4) Dips: 3x5, 2-3 min RI
5) Seated Pulley Rows: 3x5, 2-3 min RI

I do this workout 2-3 times a week, and a day or 2 of low intensity aerobics.

I do find that I DON'T get local muscular fatigue with this workout. Also I don't get a pump. I feel more my nervous system is getting stressed. Is this the best approach I'm taking? Is there advantages to increasing the reps and getting more local muscular fatigue?

Thanks for your input.

"What is the best rep scheme for weight training in terms of increasing height/posture?
I am not talking about sports, bodybuilding, powerlifting, or calisthenics. I am talking about standing tall. "

********I'm not completely sure what you're asking here... do you mean what repetition protocol conferrs best with actually augmenting height, or do you mean what repetition protocol conferrs best with postural support? First off, aside from assisting with spinal decompression, weighted hangs which will provide a very temporary increase in height, there is no exercise that will magically increase your height. From a posture perspective...I believe there's merit in employing both high and low intensity protocols, and this can vary specific to the muscles involved. I see no reason why exercises like "weightless" static holds and heavily loaded posterior chain movements used in symphony through periodization couldn't be applied here either...

"I believe for posture the strength to bodyweight ratio has to be maximized. Also abdominal fat levels have to be decreased as much as possible to avoid "swayback". "

Simply standing upright without supporting a heavy load, maintaining correct posture shouldn't require maximal voluntary contractions unless you are grotesquely obese... but increasing maximal strength cant hurt, just keep in mind endurance is also an important qualitative strength characteristic because most of us spend much of our days standing and sitting upright. Also within reason(and this means not grotesquely obese), I believe your abdominal bodyfat levels bear a negligible impact on posture. Look at the belly on past weightlifting HW champion Alexeyev, quite a belly on that guy but he could move some serious weight overhead standing tall.

My main concern is alleviating compression on spinal discs, through postural exercises.

What type of routine is best for developing muscles which enable a strong rigid upright posture. What kind of sets, and reps, and rest intervals?

Yeah man, you're looking for yoga.

Yoga is the way to go IMO. Although you will get better posture (eventually) from lifting weights, posture is a central theme in yoga. Going to a class or two a week (costing $10-20 depending on the studio) will put you in touch with someone to instruct you on how to align your body.