Best schools in Houston

I train at Team Tooke. Your friend is welcome to come by and try it out. Please feel free to connect him with me. There are several locations all over town. :)

Also just want to say that all the gyms mentioned above are filled with great people. I interact with them a lot as I work tourneys for Fight2Win. Texas has a great community.

Pablo Silva,a Draculino Black Belt and World Champion, Pan AM Champion, Asian and European Champ, multiple time Brazilian National Champ; recently opened a his school in Houston. I've been training there and Pablo has helped my game tremendously. He trains with us and fixes our mistakes on the spot.

www.pablosilvabjj.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0IPtjpWIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjwNuRvXeV0

Moon

Leonardo Xavier - lxbjj.com

Taken from his website...
Only certified Professor of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in all of the Greater Houston area.
Only active Brazilian Black Belt in the Sugar Land area to train and receive his black belt in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4th-Degree Black Belt – Highest ranking Gracie Jiu-Jitsu instructor in the Houston area
The only former Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Humaitá Academy) instructor and only Humaitá representative in the Houston area
Recognized as Professor of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by the International Federation of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (IBJJF), the Confederacao Brasileira de Jiu-Jitsu (CBJJF) and the United States Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (USBJJF)
Recognized as a Professor of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu by Royler and Rolker Gracie
Multiple Times World Medalist
2006 Pan American Champion
Multiple times Pan American Medalist
2 Times Brazilian National Champion
Multiple times Brazilian Nationals Medalist
Multiple Times Rio de Janeiro State Champion
Multiple times Rio De Janeiro State Medalist
Instructor of many International and Pan American BJJ Champions
International Grappling Festival Overall Team Champion Instructor
Elite Grapplers Championship Overall Team Champion Instructor
GC Championship Overall Team Champion Instructor
Two-time North American Grappling Association (NAGA) Overall team champion instructor
Texas Police and Fire Games Grappling Champion Instructor
International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation Certified Referee
First and only Professor of Jiu-Jitsu to host a Master Rickson Gracie seminar in Texas

Babalou BadBoy - Leonardo Xavier - lxbjj.com

Only certified Professor of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu in all of the Greater Houston area.
Only active Brazilian Black Belt in the Sugar Land area to train and receive his black belt in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4th-Degree Black Belt – Highest ranking Gracie Jiu-Jitsu instructor in the Houston area
The only former Gracie Jiu-Jitsu (Humaitá Academy) instructor and only Humaitá representative in the Houston area
Recognized as Professor of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu by the International Federation of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (IBJJF), the Confederacao Brasileira de Jiu-Jitsu (CBJJF) and the United States Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation (USBJJF)
Two-time North American Grappling Association (NAGA) Overall team champion instructor
First and only Professor of Jiu-Jitsu to host a Master Rickson Gracie seminar in Texas
Wait, I received my Blackbelt in Rio as well. Is that resume worthy? :) Phone Post 3.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFfolbQHzlU

Fadi Khouri has a gym in Houston. Associated with Rosendo Diaz (Diaz is a black belt under Royler).

BJJ Houston: CALL (713) 307-5375 FOR MORE INFO - Fadi Khouri Trainer

Fadi is my friend!! I super agree. He is top notch. :) Phone Post 3.0

Babalou BadBoy - Leonardo Xavier - lxbjj.com

It always raises my eyebrow when a guy calls himself a "Multiple time World/Pan Am champ" without listing the belt and year he won it. There are plenty of guys calling themselves "World Champ" because they won a 2 person Masters Nogi Division.

Lots of good places to train in Houston area depending on location. You don't need to drive very far. With that said, PM me if you have any questions and I'll help best I can as i consider myself fairly unbiased having interacted with pretty much everyone around here. Phone Post 3.0

^Mike knows what's what

mikecalimbas -

Lots of good places to train in Houston area depending on location. You don't need to drive very far. With that said, PM me if you have any questions and I'll help best I can as i consider myself fairly unbiased having interacted with pretty much everyone around here. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir Phone Post 3.0

sub

sly fox - 

^Mike knows what's what

sly fox knows that mike knows what's up