Best scotch for under 80$ TME

I am a scotch guy I have my favorites but would like to get some better 'cheap' scotch. On average I spend 100-140 a bottle but at the time my budget is a little tight. Please help oh wise brothers and sisters Phone Post 3.0

I hear good things about the Ardbeg Uigeadail but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Glenfiddich
Oban is right around 80$

Lagavulin 16 is awesome for around $70, and it's what Ron Fucking Swanson drinks... win win

TheSergeK - Glenfiddich
Oban is right around 80$

Both of those are on my counter as we speak!

My boss always told me not to get used to good scotch. Now, I still like good scotch and buy some occasionally , but I'm pretty content with Glenfiddich 12.

Savage Fappin' - Lagavulin 16 is awesome for around $70 Phone Post 3.0

In the US! That is one of my favorites and in Canada that is $130.

I'm afraid if I lived in the US I'd be an alcoholic.

sparkyman - 

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!

Balvenie 15 is under 70

so is Glenlivet

Savage Fappin' -
sparkyman - 

USA USA USA USA!!!!!!
I am also stuck in Canada land of expensive scotch. Been really enjoying the Dalmore cigar malt and the Glenmorangie nectar d'or Phone Post 3.0

john76 - Balvenie 15 is under 70

so is Glenlivet
The balvenie double wood is nice as well Phone Post 3.0

'

I really like Cardhu

$79.50 in Canada

Glenfiddich 15
Glenfarclas 12

And if you're ok with blends:

JW Black
Compass Box Peat Monster

In for research. Phone Post

Also, if you're more budget minded, keep in mind that bourbon generally provides a much better whiskey value than scotch does. Lots of great bourbons under $50, let alone $80.

Surprised nobody said Macallan 12. 750 Mil for just under 60. Really unique flavor - like a hint of vanilla.

Sagiv Lapkin -

I hear good things about the Ardbeg Uigeadail but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

This is the answer. Just the best. Phone Post 3.0

Keep going gentlemen. Great info so far Phone Post 3.0

Can someone recommend a mild, non poetry scotch or whiskey that's not smokey Phone Post 3.0

You want a blend or a single malt? Two different animals. Do you prefer smokey and peaty or sweet and sticky? Phone Post 3.0

TheSergeK - Can someone recommend a mild, non poetry scotch or whiskey that's not smokey Phone Post 3.0

Not even a haiku? Then, I suggest Aberlour.

For OP, I recommend Balvenie Caribbean cask. I also like Glenfarclas and Macallan.