Best seminar you attended...?

Lets see, Murilo Bustamante was really good, Leozinho was awesome,
Comprido made everthing simple, Saulo and Xande were great instructors
really good details, and to get them both at the same time>> nuts? But I
got to do a private with Kid Peligro and Royler that blew my mind!!!! Just
to wrestle Royler for 30 mins with him, then breaking down my game and
showing stuff non-stop was like having a one on one with Jorden or Magic
Johnson and having them teach you there basketball game.!!

Marcus Aurelio and Matt Hughes were both awsome.

jjd,
im glad you mentioned the basketball analogy. i know that privates can sometimes be expensive...but for many people, it isn't just learning moves..it's also the experience...think about how much a high school or college basketball player would be willing to pay in order to play 1 on 1 and learn stuff from an NBA superstar? plus, we're not talking about players/grapplers who are old n washed up, but guys who can still get down on the mat...

i've had a couple of really good black belts who had been on the mat with rickson both tell me to get a private with him one day..just so you could feel what jiujitsu is actually capable of. they even said i probably wouldn't learn THAT much stuff, but you'd be able to experience it at it's highest level.

Renato Tavares

I was at a Henderson/Couture seminar that was good and also a Frank Trigg seminar that was surprisingly good too.

Hey titanjiujitsu ,TTT, for Renato tavares,
Hey instructors , you do really need to have Renato in for a seminar , your people will enjoy and soak up the knowledge he shares. You can find him at renatotavaresbjj.com. Thanks!

nthead - hes doing a few here in Hawaii.

a couple at Egan's and almost 100% one at the Onzuka's.

Team Quest Mini-Camp. Awesome instruction, a ton of information and an excellent training environment!!

I did 1 week at Master Toddys. About 6 hours a day. If nothing else training with his fighters toughened me up. Good experience.

Paulson!!! We cracked our backs and he went to work. He flowed from one thing into the next!

"I did 1 week at Master Toddys. About 6 hours a day. If nothing else training with his fighters toughened me up. Good experience"

6 hours a day? I'm exhausted after 1.5 hours of hard training in muay thai.

Jeremy Horn... his sweeps to submission seminar was very detailed and informative...
Thats the only "seminar" i have been at, but I have rolled and sparred with some great fighters and picked up alot of good things from all of them...

"6 hours a day? I'm exhausted after 1.5 hours of hard training in muay thai"

It was alot of technique and pad holding. Some bag work and some sparring. It was pretty brutal though. I spent the first couple nights in the hotel in a hot bath with my arm hanging over the side of the tub in an ice bucket.

I made the mistake of inviting my girl at the time to meet me half way through the week. I was so exhausted I could barely go out at night. She showed up gung-ho ready to party.

ttt for ass clown. Did he happen to be big with a beard and a 305 shirt on?

Comprido in Chicago was awesome.. 4.5 hours and he rolled with everyone at the end.

Awesome skills and very thorough.

Best seminar=

Quinton Jackson

No joke.

Jeremy Horn... 2 days, 3 hrs each, $40 bucks total, rolled with everyone, better than any BJJ blackbelt.