Best Shinguard Brand?

My shinguards are starting to become way to warn and falling apart from muay thai.

What's the best or one of the best brands to get? Thanks in advance for any help

Top King and hayabusa. 

Twins prolly got some good ones too. 

How are Fairtex shin guards? 

In

j-money -

expensive but worth ever penny. They fit the best no matter the size it seems. I have big calves and most shin guards are a pain to get on or will not stay on. Fairtex has the problem the least.

TakinAllFades -

Top King and hayabusa. 

Twins prolly got some good ones too. 

I think its Fairtex - Kings - Haya in that order.

Been meaning to try RDX but just to try, I doubt the come close to those 3.

I like my windys

Hayabusa were the best I ever bought

BruteDion -
j-money -

expensive but worth ever penny. They fit the best no matter the size it seems. I have big calves and most shin guards are a pain to get on or will not stay on. Fairtex has the problem the least.

Sounds good. I'm the exact opposite. I have Jon Jones calves. What site do you use for gear?

j-money -
BruteDion -
j-money -

Sounds good. I'm the exact opposite. I have Jon Jones calves. What site do you use for gear?

I always use Amazon. But there are certain ones Amazon will not carry.  Amazon is known for its speed in getting the product to you, but with Fairtex it takes time. I asked a thai friend of mine and he said Fairtex gear is made to order more times then not. So for you with smaller legs you might gets your sooner.

I was leaning towards top king because I've been reading they're the best, but i'll check out fairtex and hayabusa too

Love my Fairtex shins. They're durable, and worth every penny. 

GET YOU SOME OF THOSE PANCRASE MOONBOOTS SON!! 

Top king seem to be the least expensive, followed by Fairtex and then Hayabusa

Bopha Dee's are the best quality at a price you can afford. 

Love my Yokkao, also have some fairtex which is also great.

Tie Bock Sing -

Love my Fairtex shins. They're durable, and worth every penny. 

This. I finally got a pair last year and they still feel brand new. I use them about 3 times a week

http://www.muaythaistuff.com/fairtex-muay-thai-shin-guards-in-step-double-padded-red-syntek-leather-protector.html

These are the ones I got

I'm partial to Twins Special, but I have skinny legs, if that matters.