Best shoplifting policy

http://i.imgur.com/wW1FBWi.gif

Blue please, also sorry if this has been posted, my mud-powers are weak.

looks about right to me

step 2 - destroy footage
step 3 - tell police you pinched the dood and he took a swing trying to get away
step 4 - self defense

repeat as necessary

Beautiful Phone Post 3.0

That's retarded. Guy hadn't stolen anything at that point.  The cost of the tshirt just turned into a massive lawsuit

Renzo used to have a sign up saying "Shoplifters will have their arm broken" :-)

Mencken - 

That's retarded. Guy hadn't stolen anything at that point.  The cost of the tshirt just turned into a massive lawsuit

you're an idiot, I just hope that guy wasn't a store employee and the employees say they don't know the other guy

Where is this at?

Because if this is in the States, we all know that dude is gonna sue that store. Employee will get fired, and the shoplifter will get a settlement.

Mencken - 

Haha yeah you're probably right, I just thought it was a funny gif.

WORLD STAR ! ! !

lol damn.  the store sell Wolf Tickets?

Hired Gun - WORLD STAR ! ! !

Does anyone have a gif. of Stevie Janowski yelling this?

invalid -

lol damn.  the store sell Wolf Tickets?

Aparently not Phone Post 3.0

Aaron Becker - 
Mencken - 

you're an idiot, I just hope that guy wasn't a store employee and the employees say they don't know the other guy

Sorry that you disagree, but at least you responded like a gentleman by debating my point instead of attacking me.