Best spring assisted pocket knife?

I'm thinking about getting the Kershaw Blur seen here: http://www.bladehq.com/item--Kershaw-Blur-Knife-Spring--7485

It's a little pricey though... so I want to make sure it's a good choice or if there's anywhere else I can get it for cheaper before a bite.

Are there any BETTER spring assisted pocket knives for around $50 than the Kershaw Blur? I need something THICK, SOLID AND TIGHT just like the Kershaw Blur that will fit tightly into my hand and be durable. Thanks!

Help, I need to make a decision on which knife I'm going to buy within an hour.

You will probably be fine with that. I like my Kershaw leek a lot for a secondary edc but my main is a benchmade 3150. The 3150 is an auto though so may be illegal where you are at and is about 4x the price. I don't have many expensive things but my Benchmade is one of my prized possessions and it's been clipped to my pocket everyday for the last three years! Phone Post

I've got some Kershaws and some SOGs. The SOG Flash has a much thicker handle.

I carried one Flash for a few years, then gave it to my dad. He has carried it for about 7 years now, no problems. I bought a Flash Tanto to replace it, and it is still working fine for me.

Bench made enfidel. Hands down but price is crazy high. Phone Post

SOG Flash also worth a look. Phone Post 3.0

If you must have assisted opening then Kershaw is a good choice. I'm not familiar with their current offerings but I have a Scallion and Mini Mojo (Mojito). They are pretty good small pocket knives. Phone Post

TTBangBang - With knives, you get what you pay for, that's all you need to know. Everything else is personal preference(color, size, etc.)

Yes and no. Plenty of pricey stuff cost a lot due to artistic value and detail.

The SOG Flash looks a bit small, I think I might just go with the Blur, and that benchmade infidel is way out of my price range lol.

this is my carry

King777 - The SOG Flash looks a bit small, I think I might just go with the Blur, and that benchmade infidel is way out of my price range lol.

They come in two sizes. The larger may be the "Flash II"

My Flash Tanto is plenty big.

Kershaw Ken Onion edition has been my edc for years. LOOOOVE it.

I have a Benchmade mini barrage 585. Its awesome but it's $120. I don't take it fishing which defeats the purpose.

Timothyk - 

this is my carry

That looks fucking nice, how much did it cost?

Mikusoraiden - You will probably be fine with that. I like my Kershaw leek a lot for a secondary edc but my main is a benchmade 3150. The 3150 is an auto though so may be illegal where you are at and is about 4x the price. I don't have many expensive things but my Benchmade is one of my prized possessions and it's been clipped to my pocket everyday for the last three years! Phone Post
I've got a benchmade auto I bought 12 years ago. Sadly, in Michigan I can carry a concealed pistol but not a switchblade. Leo and a one armed man can but I cannot. Go figure. Phone Post 3.0

King777 - 
Timothyk - 

this is my carry

That looks fucking nice, how much did it cost?

My brother getting deployed in Afghanistan.

I bought a Kershaw Ken Onion Chive at the local flea market this weekend for 2 bucks. The tip was broken not even a quarter inch.

I just ground down the tip to a point and sharpened that sucker up.

Its a good knife but I dont usually buy tacti-cool knives.

I've had my gerber spring assist for about a year now and I love it! Phone Post 3.0

sub for shopping Phone Post

I like the Benchmade Barrage but it is more expensive