Best stripper enumeration?

We all know the worst strippers (asians, Black people etc.)

But who are the best strippers?

From my experience with table dancers the best were Cubans and it's not even close.

Granted , I frequent "upmarket" spots, so the strippers are more "sophisticated".

Your thoughts and experience?

Depends on the location and the stripper imo.

Romanians are winning in Europe

1 Like
ryunz - Romanians are winning in Europe

Go on...

Tijuana.

ryunz - Romanians are winning in Europe

Actually quite a few in Canada as well, do they put out stripper job ads in Romania or something?

1 Like

Colombia, Brazil. Maybe that's just a preference. Either way, I stand by my votes! 

enumeration?

FreightTrain - enumeration?

The action of establishing the number of something...

Something like, which demographic produces the number one/best strippers?

The truly desperate ones, who are out of drugs when you're carrying. 

The best time with a stripper is when shes making the hard sell because you look like a sucker. I've been molested by strippers for 10-15 minutes at a time and throw them a five when they figure it out and I let them know that i worked in a strip club for years. 

1 Like

The eastern European women look great but are cold and difficult to talk to for Americans. It all depends on the place. Some classy joints do not give you much in return for the amount you pay.

Hawaii has great "strip" clubs. 

I’m going 8/10

Not because it was a particularly good spin; But , the question needed to be asked, and the info will be valuable.

Chango

AnthonyWeiner - Tijuana.

Has to be the absolute worst city for strippers outside the US I have ever been to. 

Having the best strippers in your demographic is like having the smartest retards.

CavemanDave - 

Having the best strippers in your demographic is like having the smartest retards.

DaveFu - 

Elaborate please

DaveFu -
CavemanDave - 

Shes perfect.

We must make her real

seek -
DaveFu - 

Elaborate please

Hes saying they’re hookers.

1 Like

I had a foursome with columbian women. I don't recommend it for your ego but your balls might make it out alive if you're lucky. 

1 Like