Best Sudo entrance

Where are you guys seeing all these? Everyone says the Butterbean one, I could only find a very low quality shitty video clip of the fight itself, you guys all saw the entrance?! And you named 100 other fights where you saw his ENTRANCE that I haven't even been able to find the FIGHT. As far as entrances go, I've only seen his UFC entrances. I liked the one against Bang where he dressed up as a chick and was acting all dainty with his fan.

MattBoone, try using a google search or something.

His best entrance was for the Romanex event

ttt for clips (or HL of just entrances)

The buckethead one was cool IMO, so was the Butterbean one but my favourite for it's random quality was when he came in dressed as a trafficlight.

Matt Boone needs to get out more

The robot dance was my favorite.
I loved the suit and cape, then when the cape came off the homemade robot-suit-thing was awesome.

matt...go to subfighter.com and register(it's worth it and free) and go to the videos section, type in sudo in the search and watch em!

The movie "Major League" was pretty big here back in the day. Meaning, pretty much all the guys in my school watched it.

So my vote is for Sudo/Butterbean newyears entrance.

There has to be a ton of people that have no clue what the entrance is about. I was equally surpised to see that Genki had EVEN watched the movie. Who would have knew...

Major League was one of my favorite movies as a kid. Bob Uecker's commentary was fucking hilarious!

And that entrance will never be topped, I don't think. Watching that is when I realized Genki is the coolest alien on earth.

Why has nobody posted some links to his entrances???

matthew, you know my collection is your collection. just remind me and i'll get them to you

Who were those two tards in white who came out with him in his buckethead intro?

Genki is awesome and his showmanship is unmatched. That said his best one ever was for the Butterbean fight.

LOL - Yeah I always wonder how he talks his corner/buddies into playing along and participating in his ring entrances.

Shit, i would play along in an instant! Sudo's entrances are things of legend.