Best superhero games for xbox?

Done with Arkham CIty. Loved it.

Any other good superhero games?

Holler.

Assuming you did arkham asylum also? Phone Post

No I did not. Phone Post

i wonder if i would like AC better than AA...

AA was cool but something tells me AC has more to offer and better overall

truth be told SuperHeroe games seem to always be a let down

THor was "soso

GReen Lantern was whack

IronMAN was whack

CAptain AMerica --

was actually pretty good and i liked it ...the woman villain (forget her name ) was a pain in the ASS to beat tho jeez... god i cant tell y ou how many times i wanted to toss my PS3 cuz of that B@@@@! LOL

Marvel ultimate alliance 1&2, wolverine origins, and Spiderman web of shadows are all good Phone Post

omgjoshjames - Marvel ultimate alliance 1&2, wolverine origins, and Spiderman web of shadows are all good Phone Post

I had not played the Spider-Man games but the other two were my choices.

I know it's not a super hero game but Crackdown 1 was good, give crackdown 2 a try if you really enjoyed number 1. Phone Post

Mean Green - I know it's not a super hero game but Crackdown 1 was good, give crackdown 2 a try if you really enjoyed number 1. Phone Post

Crackdown 1 was good. Crackdown 2 was THE SAME FUCKING GAME, but much worse. Sam maps and city as the first. It like they changed nothing, added a shittier control scheme, and stamped 2 on the box.

Try 1, dont even consider 2.

Absolutely try arkham asylum. You will like it. Maybe give a little while after AC, it is very similar, but they are both awesome. Phone Post

Wolverine is a good choice. Just dont get the shitty movie one. Phone Post

choadler - Wolverine is a good choice. Just dont get the shitty movie one. Phone Post

Can you be more specific about which one is good? I'm clueless.

Thanks for the replies. Good lookin out. Phone Post

omgjoshjames - Marvel ultimate alliance 1&2, wolverine origins, and Spiderman web of shadows are all good Phone Post

This! DCUO is cool as fuck too. Phone Post

2 best super hero games

1. Batman arkaham city
2. Batman arkaham asylum

You must play arkham asylum op, it was great.

Right now on amazon, you can get batman arkham asylum goty edition for $18.37, and if you sign up for free one month amazon prime trial, then you get free two day shipping. Phone Post

Fabes -
choadler - Wolverine is a good choice. Just dont get the shitty movie one. Phone Post

Can you be more specific about which one is good? I'm clueless.

Thanks for the replies. Good lookin out. Phone Post

X-men origins wolverine is the title iirc. Its kinda based on the movie, but for xb360 and ps3 it plays like God of war and is rated mature. Phone Post