Best Swede in the league

Sportsnet did a poll asking who is the best player born in Sweden currently playing in the NHL.They also polled players and added their totals to it and the winner was:

Nope, it was Marcus Naslund! haha

Nassy got just over 50% of the votes to Peter's not so great 30%..Lidstrom had around 9% or so.

Well the simple fact that Sportsnet is a canadian channel and there website would attract canadians...and you know the rest, Sweden did a poll like that this year and Forsberg won and I beleive Lidstrom took second

Spank - Those types of polls only work in an unbiased area

funny that you of all people would mention someone else (or an area of people in this case) being biased hammet

not true, if you did that pole in colorado, Forsberg would problably get about 80%

and if you did that pole around here Daniel Sedin would win because no one knows dick shit about hockey around here

Even people in Tennessee aren't THAT dumb.

Mark

When it comes to hockey they are, I could have better conversations about hockey with a fucking tree.

The only thing people around here give a shit about or for that matter know shit about is Hunting, Fishing, and putting bigger tires on there "Pick em up truck"

"Well the simple fact that Sportsnet is a canadian channel and there website would attract canadians...and you know the rest,.....Those types of polls only work in an unbiased area "The simple fact is Canada has the most knowledgeable hockey fans there are.Where else is it considered the National Pastime? Where else is it as loved as it is in Canada? Besides they weren't polling about a Canadian player so how much more unbiased can it get? Also keep in mind many more people live in eastern Canada than out west.This in theory according to you would mean people like Alfredsson and Sundin should have gotten the most votes, correct? Lastly, since you seemed to miss this part: They polled NHL players too.I just thought you'd enjoy the pole poll ;-)

Come over here and enjoy this pole, you bastard.

Mark

lol

that post once again proves my points...you red-named fags

I was gonna make some comparisons based on the number of individual and team awards won by each player, but thought better of it. I wouldn't want to be accused of being a nut-rider.

But... the bling bling speaks for itself.

Mark

just post the career points per game averages between Forsberg and Stevie Y, regular season and playoff

Steve Yzerman is not swedish.

Mark

fucking duh

"From: JHammett
Date: 04/02/04 11:34 AM
1664 Total Posts Ignore User

just post the career points per game averages between Forsberg and Stevie Y, regular season and playoff

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"

*points up at the thread title*

lol

lol

OK, your point is?

Hey spank, how about posting career ppg avgs (regular and playoffs) between forsberg and Nasland

ppg is only one small facet of a players overall ability.

Mark

it is also the best stat to tell how consistant of a goal scorer they are/were