Best team in the nfl right now?

Who would you say takes it? Phone Post

1. Broncos

2. Seahawks

3. Chiefs

4. Everyone else Phone Post 3.0

I would have to put chiefs on top of that list Phone Post

I would say you will get a good idea after Sunday. If the broncos defense is remarkably better with Von miller, then unquestionably it's the broncos. Phone Post 3.0

Broncos as of now but I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in playoffs or superbowl... Phone Post

Broncos will have the perfect year.No losses.

Broncos D is pretty good. They really only give up points during garbage time. Phone Post

Broncos clearly. The Saints are also better than how they played against the Patriots. Patriots will improve as Brady gets more reps with his receivers. Sadly, my Raiders are still hopeless.

DEN at SEA I'd pick the Hawks
SEA at DEN I'd pick the Broncos

Neutral site......it's a toss up. Seattle's secondary would give Thomas and crew a real hard time and if they could get any rush at all on Manning I think they could rattle him.

The Giants

Bread cutter - I think Broncos will be the best regular season team, and than blow it in the playoffs.

Yeah, I have a feeling they are going to get bootfucked in the playoffs

Their lack of defense + Peyton's history of blowing it in the playoffs is not a good combination

Broncos no doubt Phone Post 3.0

Nope its the chiefs Phone Post

It goes broncos, cheifs saints patriots seahawks 49ers Phone Post

Zwingli - Broncos will have the perfect year.No losses.

Yea ok Phone Post

Hard to vote against Denver.

ClevelandCursed - DEN at SEA I'd pick the Hawks
SEA at DEN I'd pick the Broncos

Neutral site......it's a toss up. Seattle's secondary would give Thomas and crew a real hard time and if they could get any rush at all on Manning I think they could rattle him.

Life long Seahawks fan but I'd have to go with Denver right now.  The Seattle O-line has been decimated by injury having played several games with three of the five starters out along with our starting TE.  

We just got our starting center back this past weekend and it sounds like Miller (TE) will play on Thursday.  If/when we get our starting tackles back then I like the Hawks chances against anyone in the league.  Add Harvin to the mix and things should get really interesting.  Right now the team is finding ways to win.

Denver.

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Zwingli - Broncos will have the perfect year.No losses.

Yea ok Phone Post

Peytons pretty much guaranteed to put up 40 to 45 points every game.Maybe more.

Yes their defense is shit,but who is going to match his numbers?

The Brotorious B.I.G - It goes broncos, cheifs saints patriots seahawks 49ers Phone Post

The Colts beat the Seahawks and the niners. I'm not saying the Colts are in the top 3 especially after losing lastnight, but those two teams are not in the same league as the Broncos and the chiefs. Phone Post