Best team in the nfl right now?

Zwingli - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - 
Zwingli - Broncos will have the perfect year.No losses.

Yea ok Phone Post

Peytons pretty much guaranteed to put up 40 to 45 points every game.Maybe more.

Yes their defense is shit,but who is going to match his numbers?

He's guaranteed to put up over 40? He only put up 35 last week at home against the worst team in football

They haven't even played a legit top 10 team yet.

battle777 - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - It goes broncos, cheifs saints patriots seahawks 49ers Phone Post

The Colts beat the Seahawks and the niners. I'm not saying the Colts are in the top 3 especially after losing lastnight, but those two teams are not in the same league as the Broncos and the chiefs. Phone Post

The Seahawks and the 49ers would each beat the Chiefs right now, and they're both riddled with injuries

In two months, when they're fully healthy, they would double-barrel the Chiefs

I like the way the Chiefs are playing, plus they are unbeatable at home.

dizz - 
Zwingli - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

Yea ok Phone Post

He's guaranteed to put up over 40? He only put up 35 last week at home against the worst team in football

Who do you pick to beat them?

The Brotorious B.I.G - It goes broncos, cheifs saints patriots seahawks 49ers Phone Post
If kaeps gets his shit together they are in the mix, he s got a ways to go though Phone Post 3.0

I'm just over here like WHODAT :-/ Phone Post

Seahawks if they get healthy, otherwise the broncos, especially with von. Phone Post

shaqitup -
If kaeps gets his shit together they are in the mix, he s got a ways to go though Phone Post 3.0

Kaeps is fine but he needs crabtree back. Boldin are Vernon are amazing players but so damn slow. Phone Post

Two games against the Cheifs,two against the chargers,pats,texans,titans and raiders,colts and redskins.Broncos look good to me.

Zwingli - 
dizz - 
Zwingli - 
The Brotorious B.I.G - 

Yea ok Phone Post

Who do you pick to beat them?

I would favor the Patriots over them in the AFC in the playoffs. Bengals could beat them, but I would favor the Broncos. Colts could beat them, but I would favor the Broncos.

I would take the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers over the Broncos in a Super Bowl matchup.

Basically any physical team with a decent offense.

TexDeuce - Broncos no doubt Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

A-T-L hoe don't disrespect it Phone Post 3.0

"I would take the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers over the Broncos in a Super Bowl matchup."

Those are all high scoring "shootouts" that I'm convinced Peyton wins

Zwingli - "I would take the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers over the Broncos in a Super Bowl matchup."

Neither the Niners nor Hawks would be in a shootout with Denver.

Especially Seattle, who ranks second in total defense and second in rush offense. That equals clock control and a battle of attrition.

The Chiefs talk is premature to say the least. They haven't played a team with a winning record and their offense is mediocore at best.

Zwingli - "I would take the Saints, Seahawks, and 49ers over the Broncos in a Super Bowl matchup."

49ers and Seahawks play a grind-it-out football game and each have stellar defenses

I do not think it would be a shootout

The Broncos are the best team right now but their defense is going to have to improve if they're to have a chance at winning the Super Bowl. Once Miller gets back and Bailey gets some more time on the field, we'll have a better idea of their chances. Speaking of which, Broncos fans have to be thanking god that Miller is coming back next week just in time for Andrew Luck and the Colts. Their secondary needs help.

dizz -
battle777 - 

The Colts beat the Seahawks and the niners. I'm not saying the Colts are in the top 3 especially after losing lastnight, but those two teams are not in the same league as the Broncos and the chiefs. Phone Post

The Seahawks and the 49ers would each beat the Chiefs right now, and they're both riddled with injuries

In two months, when they're fully healthy, they would double-barrel the Chiefs

Dude the raiders would beat the Seahawks and 49ers right now Phone Post