Best Thai Pads???

I was supposed to fight Jon? Damn, I didn't even know. All I knew was that I was originally matched up against someone from Baltimore. That was all that I had heard.

My match was moved about a week ago. Matt Callahan's opponent had to withdraw unexpectedly, and I was asked to replace him.

The fight is for the "King of the Ring" 178lb Muay Thai title. It has nothing to do with the WKA Tournament for a spot on the National Team competing in Switzerland this September, aside from 'possibly' giving me a different seeding in the tournament.

You guys should contact William Varner to get an update on the match-ups....

"You guys should contact William Varner to get an update on the match-ups.... " will do....

Eric Shin, email me at strickland@petronet.net. I will see if I can help.

Sorry I haven't replyed sooner, I was busy yesterday.

Thanks for the offer Jeff. Please put in a good word,lol. My friends ordered twins gloves too. Not sure where they ordered from but I will try and find out tonite at class.

So, all things being equal, if I want Twins thai pads, but I don't want to deal with long/uncertain shipping times, I should order the Title pads because they are relabled Twins? Thanks.

I dunno. I saw title at the last ufc workout room I went to and the guys there really liked it. Shipping ? Nothings guaranteed imo. You never really know for sure how long.

I would be stoked on twins but I'll wait to e-mail them by next week.

http://www.mma.tv/TUF/index.cfm?ac=SetMasterFrame&FID=23&PID=17

please read this thread. This is the only guy anyone should deal with. He's fast, Reliable and has what you want for the best price.

ttt

Personally I like the Twins gear.

Yeah I like the twins and the guys have been great so I think in all fairness I think I'll wait.

Maybe it could be because of a production problem they cannot oversee because of it being made in thailand ?

Got a e-mail saying they're gonna mail it out this week.

Cool.

Well today makes offically 2 months and nothing yet. Thank you for your patience, we have completed your order and it will be shipped to you within this week. After shipment you will receive a confirmation number.Well I didn't get a confirmation number so does that mean it still hasn't been shipped yet ?Kinda bummed, man.

Eric - email me at sstrotmeyer@yahoo.com and i'll hook you up with my equipment provider. He lives in Thailand and has never failed me yet. He has great prices and shipping times and will tell you when something is not available. Right now, since Songkran was recently celebrated, Twins is wiped clean. 2 weeks vacation time depleted the stock. Perhaps the other company you are dealing with didn't know that and made erroneous promises. This is very often the case with some of the other Twins importers I've dealt with in the past. They say 2 weeks or 4 weeks and you're going crazy wondering where the tracking number is and when you'll get your gear you paid for 2 months ago!!

Thanks for the offer but I can't afford to spend more money. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

twins

Well I got my stuff today.

*phew*