Interstellar

Ex Machina

National Treasure

Infinity War

Straight Outta Compton

what else?

Kill Bill. 

1 Like

Ex Machina was outstanding. That is a really, really underrated movie. I highly recommend. 

The Invisible Man.  The Platform.

The hardest I ever laughed in my life was while watching an episode of King of the Hill while high. It was the episode where hank suffered an eye injury from one of those giant hand #1s you see at sporting events. Er, you did, when sporting events were a thing.

Also the episode where Bobby takes a women's self defense course at the Y. But I wasn't stoned for that one.

Workaholics 

RonysTorresIceBag -

The hardest I ever laughed in my life was while watching an episode of King of the Hill while high. It was the episode where hank suffered an eye injury from one of those giant hand #1s you see at sporting events. Er, you did, when sporting events were a thing.

Excellent suggestion.  King of the Hill is one of the best/most underrated shows ever.

There;s too many things really..It's a good time to be a couch potato.I've got all kinds of options I wanna watch and I'm always bored. And I just bought NBA 2k. I hope I play it.more than twice before I  give it up forever. Bring on our lockdown overrlords. 

How high 

Soul plane

Half baked 

Brazil

Blade runner 

Family guy

American dad

The foot fist way

Kung pow enter the fist 

Scary movie series 

Beavis and Butthead

It's the only way to appreciate the true genius of the show.

2 Likes

Apocalypse Now

Alien

Robocop

Trading Places

Unforgiven

1 Like

All good to watch sober too

Event Horizon

The back of a twenty dollar bill

Review with Forrest MacNeil

The Venture Bros.

Young Offenders

Misfits

Rome

Sunshine

Community

Free Solo (any climbing movie really, Meru and The Dawn Wall also)

really depends what your high on

Life of Brian, Sealab 2021, Willow, Dark Crystal

Miami Vice.