Best thread where you read historical event unfold

Besides the fappening, the hunt for the Boston marathon bombers was unreal. That thread kept me up til 3 in the morning.

Anybody remember 9/11 on here? Couple years before my time. Be interesting to see initial thread and see it go from casual to holy shit Phone Post 3.0

When that Veegoh guy took Kirik to task for advertising gaydar.cpm on the UG

Jacobear Phone Post 3.0

Benoit family murders Phone Post 3.0

Marlo Sansfield - Kimbo vs Gannon
Was somebody posting from there? Phone Post 3.0

Girly - Besides the fappening, the hunt for the Boston marathon bombers was unreal. That thread kept me up til 3 in the morning.

Anybody remember 9/11 on here? Couple years before my time. Be interesting to see initial thread and see it go from casual to holy shit Phone Post 3.0
9/11 is what I remember. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Jacobear Phone Post 3.0
This, although the thread was pages in before I found it, was hooked for days Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't around for the 9/11 thread, but it's been bumped a number of times and I've gone through a decent amount of it. That was a very surreal read, seeing how people viewed it as it happened, especially considering it happened when I was in the 4th grade at the time.

I'm with you Gritty, the boston marathon thread was amazing. We were getting updates an hour or more before it was on any news stations.

I wasn't around here for the 9/11 thread either...can someone please bump or link it for us??

The ex cop in LA last year that killed other officers. I remember when they blew his ass up in the shack. Crazy threads here when it all went down.

Hurricane Katrina as well. Lol Sean Penn's dumb ass going in there with a shotgun and a private photographer.

The 9/11 thread was nuts. Was glued to my PC that day. (No smart phones....lol) Phone Post 3.0

KrillaSeth was by far the realist thread. I remember exactly the spot I sat in reading that thread. I was young as fuck and couldn't believe shit like that was real. Phone Post 3.0

The one with the dude who shot his coworkers on live TV and wore a helmet cam.. Phone Post 3.0

Couple years back I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep, so I picked up my laptop and surfed the OG. There was a thread from a forum member who was feeling down. Like really depressed with a very suicidal vibe to it. That thread kept me up as we tried to get more information to help him, tried to get him to call one of us or a hot line. People were trying to contact the admins to see if they could contact the authorities in his area, etc.

I didn't know the guy, even now I don't remember who it was, but I kept refreshing the thread and reading the new posts, hoping he'd post something just so we'd know he was still there.

He eventually contacted someone and got some help. Again, I don't even remember who it was, but I remember feeling relief when I saw everything was going to be okay.

That's the only thread I can think of that kept me up, glued to a thread Phone Post 3.0

on 911 every theread on the ug and og was about it

1 guy made a thread saying he just wants to watch regular tv. a few responded "fuck yoiu, asshole"

sicko - Couple years back I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep, so I picked up my laptop and surfed the OG. There was a thread from a forum member who was feeling down. Like really depressed with a very suicidal vibe to it. That thread kept me up as we tried to get more information to help him, tried to get him to call one of us or a hot line. People were trying to contact the admins to see if they could contact the authorities in his area, etc.

I didn't know the guy, even now I don't remember who it was, but I kept refreshing the thread and reading the new posts, hoping he'd post something just so we'd know he was still there.

He eventually contacted someone and got some help. Again, I don't even remember who it was, but I remember feeling relief when I saw everything was going to be okay.

That's the only thread I can think of that kept me up, glued to a thread Phone Post 3.0
I remember that Phone Post 3.0

How historical is Amber Lamps considered?

When that unfolded I was watching the thread at work and was laughing harder than I can remember laughing any time in the last 15 years.  

I found out about 9/11 on here. Phone Post 3.0