Best tires for a truck?

If you can afford them, BFG's are the best. A/T's or KM2's., right after BFG id say Nitto Terra Grapplers, after that Goodyear DuraTrac's.

Bridgestone Dueler Revo2

Rubber is rubber pretty much nowadays. I'm sure people will debate this but it's true. Phone Post 3.0

Don't get KM2's or any other mud tire unless you want them specifically for mudding. They aren't very good on the street and suck in the snow.

BFG AT/KO or Goodyear Duratracs.

Wheres he going to get 4 bfgs for 600?

Thanks again for the input Phone Post

BF GOODRICH ALL TERRAINS ARE PROBABLY THE BEST...EXPENSIVE THOUGH.

I agree with all on the BFG's, though I think they are a bit hard a compound on regular roads. My wife has Yokohamas on her 4wd 4runner, and they ride great at a good price, but are really geared only for street.

I live in northern AZ where it can be snowy, rainy, muddy, or sandy and everyone at work swears by Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor tires. Pretty good on most surfaces and are quieter than most a/t tires.

Jumbos tires and Hubcaps.

Seriously, you might be able to find some good used tires. Look around. Phone Post 3.0

Another vote for Nitto terragrapplers. I like them better than the bfg's and they cost less Phone Post 3.0

SportKings are some great truck tires. They often get retreated because their sidewalls hold up so well.

I prefer them over BFG ATs all day Phone Post

You're not getting truck tires worth a shit for 600 for a full set. Toyo's are the way to go if you do any off roading.