Best travel site for Caribbean

Looking for some help here. We've done 3 cruises and another 4 all inclusive trips into the Caribbean. My wife is from Canada though and we used to book in Canada through their itravel website and fly out of Toronto. 

Planning another trip for next spring (open to cruise or all inclusive) and there is a large group going and for most of them booking and flying out of Canada is not an option. Started looking to book around here and there are 100 different sites all with the "lowest price" and they all seem expensive (flights are insane). 

Anyone have an input on getting a really great deal through one of these sites?

What did you eat for lunch?

Costco Travel

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Costco Travel

Will check them out

Thanks

A lot of the big travel sites are owned by the same company so it seems like price fixing. Costco is a good call though.

j.SNOWw.WHITE -

Looking for some help here. We've done 3 cruises and another 4 all inclusive trips into the Caribbean. My wife is from Canada though and we used to book in Canada through their itravel website and fly out of Toronto. 

Planning another trip for next spring (open to cruise or all inclusive) and there is a large group going and for most of them booking and flying out of Canada is not an option. Started looking to book around here and there are 100 different sites all with the "lowest price" and they all seem expensive (flights are insane). 

How large is the group? Have you considered a crewed charter? They run out of the US & British Virgin Islands.

We chartered a catamaran with 2 other couples a few years ago, had a Captain and a chef. All-inclusive. Booze, beers and 3 meals a day plus snacks and deserts.

Island hopped around the BVI for a week. It was amazing. You can get larger or smaller boats depending on your needs.

Also, if you’re looking for Mexico stuff, LocoGringo has had some good deals in the past. https://www.locogringo.com/We have recently been just using Airbnb for our Mexico trips. You can find some super nice, large homes for rent which are reasonably priced when broken up into groups.

rent a house in Isla Mujeres and rent a golf cart for the week...your food options will be 10x better than a cruise or all inclusive...and its got one of the best beaches in the Carribean 

I'm in the Caribbean at least 3 times a year. I go to dive, and the best dive spots are usually far away from the crush of cruise ship crowds and bottled experience resorts. Hell, the best feel for the real culture of each country is off the beaten path. My favorite spots are the smaller Cayman Islands, Belize, Bonaire, sailing in St. Vincent/Grenadines.

If you're the type to take cruises, rot on the beach and tolerate crowds, then I can't help you. If you're the type to get out and explore, I can offer suggestions. 

dabigchet - i've done a few through toronto and a few through the US. toronto vacations i always booked through sunwing.

departing from the US ive used cheapcaribbean. sometimes cost as been similar, sometimes there have been huge differences.

i found good deals through BJ's travel and funjet last time, but ended up going through sunwing again.

itravel was the site we used but it is often Sunwing vacations. 

Going to check BJs but i did find some really good deals on Costco last night. 

Death Star -
j.SNOWw.WHITE -

How large is the group? Have you considered a crewed charter? They run out of the US & British Virgin Islands.

We chartered a catamaran with 2 other couples a few years ago, had a Captain and a chef. All-inclusive. Booze, beers and 3 meals a day plus snacks and deserts.

Island hopped around the BVI for a week. It was amazing. You can get larger or smaller boats depending on your needs.

between 5 and 20. Still a lot of maybes right now. 

IronHands -

I'm in the Caribbean at least 3 times a year. I go to dive, and the best dive spots are usually far away from the crush of cruise ship crowds and bottled experience resorts. Hell, the best feel for the real culture of each country is off the beaten path. My favorite spots are the smaller Cayman Islands, Belize, Bonaire, sailing in St. Vincent/Grenadines.

If you're the type to take cruises, rot on the beach and tolerate crowds, then I can't help you. If you're the type to get out and explore, I can offer suggestions. 

I'm the latter...not sure everyone else in my group is. Also will be traveling with 3 children, so wife is worried about everything.