best TUF season in a while..

not sure what it is, but i am enjoying watching this season more so than pretty much any season other than season 1...decent fights, some real emotion and drama...a sincere contrast between the coaches...good stuff.

TUF NOOB 4 life!

Really? This one is not that enjoyable to me at all. There is just no fighters that I am becoming a huge fan of, except Andre Winner but they never show him

fighters suck.

Mad Xyientist -  fighters suck.

So does Kid Yamamoto.

Get over it. A guy who was freaking smashed took a second fight a few days later and gutted it out on pure willpower. Let's see you do that.

Every season the internet thinks the fighters suck. So the whole show must suck. So don't watch it.

LOL.  He won a comedy match of an MMA fight after his opponent gassed in 1 round.  UFC should be embarrassed to have broadcast that fight. 

TheVileOne - 
Mad Xyientist -  fighters suck.

So does Kid Yamamoto.

Get over it. A guy who was freaking smashed took a second fight a few days later and gutted it out on pure willpower. Let's see you do that.

Every season the internet thinks the fighters suck. So the whole show must suck. So don't watch it.

The UFC is capable of getting much better fighters but dont bother.

And the good fighters they do get they make fight to get into the house (Che Mills vs James Wilks)

LOL @ Che Mills not winning the play-in fight.  That's just bad luck right there.

Why? Because you are an elitist?

Henderson didn't look embarrassed. He didn't do:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff238/matthughes-disappointed/matthughes-disappointed.gif

Having Mills and Wilks fight and then having Dean Amsinger fight Alex Reid made no sense

Mad Xyientist -  LOL.  He won a comedy match of an MMA fight after his opponent gassed in 1 round.  UFC should be embarrassed to have broadcast that fight. 

I know, why can't they follow dream's business model and only show meaningful fights?.

HendoUSA - So now people are complaining because there is not drama this season??

TUF will never be perfect for the people who are jealous. Hate is some serious jealousy when nothing personal is involved.

Frank Lester just fought a hell of a fight, for being an alternate, he just fought and won his third fight in just 4 weeks. Semi's this season will be awesome! Tune in!

who complained about drama?

im "complaining" about the quality of fighters,which isnt at UFC level.

Look at the quality of fighters they brought in for TUF 5 and it was a great season. Now it seems they are either trying too hard to get characters into the house or who knows whats going on

Get over it CRBMoney14. At the end of the day, Nate Diaz said he will never judge anyone on the show because it was the hardest thing he ever did.

Or did you not see the part in season 5 where Diaz gets in a hissy fight fight with Karo?

The story is part of it. I agree with the thread poster. It's nice no to have 16 white "homeboyz" puffin their chest out and calling each other bitch all day.

I thought 4 was the best for story; 3 for decent fights and the bizarreness that was Ken-Tito.

I even like challenges. I've seen the house get beat up enough.

HendoUSA - Yeah look at the superstar TUF 5 created NOW... not then.

Just wait... when Ryan Bader from TUF 8 and guys from TUF 9 are in title contention in 2-3 years, then a comparison will be relevant.

No I look at it going in, Wiman, Ruediger and Lauzon were all in the UFC. Lauzon had KO'd Pulver.

Nate Diaz had a pretty solid record including a fight with then UFC title contender Hermes Franca. Was also Nicks brother obviously.

Rob Emerson had fights with Mishima, Guillard and Pulver.

Maynard had a very successful wrestling career

Manny Gamburyan had fights with Sean Sherk and jorge Santiago and a good judo background

It really is not even close what the guys from TUF5 accomplished going into the show compared to this cast

TheVileOne - Get over it CRBMoney14. At the end of the day, Nate Diaz said he will never judge anyone on the show because it was the hardest thing he ever did.

Or did you not see the part in season 5 where Diaz gets in a hissy fight fight with Karo?

what are you talking about?

Im judging the quality of fighters they BRING into the show. Which unless your blind and know nothing about their backgroundsis obviously not as high as it should be

What does Diaz and Karo almost fighting have to do with anything?

yes its true, the fighters suck, but they have sucked since tuf 2 so i have gotten over that....the fights are actually good though because both fighters usually have equal amounts of suckyness, but heart...sure, i would be pissed if fights like those were on a ppv, but for a wed. evening after work they work ok...you cannot tell me that lester's 2 last fights werent fun in the griffen/bonnar sort of way

People still watch TUF?

There are at least a few decent fighters on this season. That's more than can be said for a few of the reason seasons. But this is far from an outstanding season.