Best UK shows

Foockin 'ell! 

Lets start this off with the Inbetweeners. Even though this show is british I relate to it the most. My friends and I were almost exactly like this minus the accents. "Banter!"

1. Those who remember the awkward years of adolescence can relive those painful days in this British comedy series, where the cringe-inducing humor arises from the ill-fated antics of its four protagonists. Suburban teenage friends Will, Simon, Jay and Neil, students at Rudge Park Comprehensive, attempt to navigate the social scene, attract members of the gentler sex, and saunter among the cool crowd. However, despite their best efforts, the four hapless lads usually end up on the side of the nerds.

Peep Show
The IT Crowd
The Office
Extras
Coupling

Peep Show and Brass Eye Phone Post 3.0

This show is the most awkward cringe worthy comedy of all time, imo. I love the inner monologue that goes between the two main characters. It dives right in and is not annoying at all unlike "Scrubs". Plus, SUPERHANS.

1. Two dysfunctional friends share their lives while trying to adjust to the professional world.

Only Fools and Horses = GOAT Phone Post 3.0

You guys are fast lol. Never seen Brass eye, will check it out!

1. Investigative reporter Chris Morris, joined by a team of correspondents, turns his `moral-o-meter' on Britain in this spoof of the British news media. Episodes cover subjects that include animals, drugs, science, sex, crime and religion with such topics as how elephants are used to disperse rioters, celebrities' understanding of bizarre science stories and new drugs being introduced into the nation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone knows the Office. Excellent TV and they kept it short & killed it before it got stale unlike the US version. Why do you all do that, btw? I noticed most seasons have only 6 episodes.

1. Insufferable middle-management type David Brent is the center of this mockumentary-style comedy set at a nondescript paper company in a nondescript office park in England. David doesn't realize that his employees -- among them beaten-down salesman Tim, under-appreciated receptionist Dawn and truly weird Gareth - put up with his feeble jokes and inappropriate behavior only because he signs the paychecks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love the series finale on this one.
  1. Andy Millman is a British fellow who quits his day job to pursue fame and fortune in the film industry. Unfortunately, because of the "good luck" of real actors, Andy can't seem to land the big parts he'd like -- so he resigns himself to working as an extra. Through his travels, however, Andy gets to meet some of the biggest names in the business.

IT Crowd? Phone Post 3.0

Bottom
Spaced
The Young Ones Phone Post 3.0

Excellent TV and they kept it short & killed it before it got stale unlike the US version. Why do you all do that, btw?

to make billions of dollars

UGCTT_Jay Edz - Only Fools and Horses = GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Why I made this thread. Need more series. 

1. Derek "Del Boy" Trotter is a fast-talking market trader living in South London with his younger brother, Rodney. In order to try to get rich, the brothers dabble in black market trading through an unregistered company they own, Trotters Independent Trading Co. But many of their deals end up backfiring on them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently watching "Uncle" and it is some good shite. Definately not one of the best but it is new & is giving me laughs.

Comedy series about an out-of-work musician who forges an unlikely alliance with his 12-year-old nephew after being morally blackmailed into looking after him by his chaotic sister.

forrestfan - 
Excellent TV and they kept it short & killed it before it got stale unlike the US version. Why do you all do that, btw?

I know why we did it(US), I'm asking why UK doesn't like money lol.

Brass eye/Jam
The League of Gentlemen
Faulty Towers
The Sweeney
Doctor Who
Prime Suspect
Cracker Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - 
forrestfan - 

oh, I think that was just how Gervais wanted to do his shows. To me, The Office is a perfect series because of that.

forrestfan -
NiteProwleR - 
forrestfan - 

oh, I think that was just how Gervais wanted to do his shows. To me, The Office is a perfect series because of that.
Most British series are around 6 episodes long. Quality control I guess. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm a big fan of Gervais, but all the series I've posted have only a 5-6 episodes. Do you all have mid season finales or what?

ferox - Brass eye/Jam
The League of Gentlemen
Faulty Towers
The Sweeney
Doctor Who
Prime Suspect
Cracker Phone Post 3.0

Jam was daaaark.
Chris Morris is a legend.

Thanks hedfunk.

NiteProwleR - Yeah, I'm a big fan of Gervais, but all the series I've posted have only a 5-6 episodes. Do you all have mid season finales or what?

No, I only learned of the concept by watching US Boxsets.

TOP GEAR IS NUMBER 1!!!

also

the inbetweeners.

Mrs.browns boys is one of the funnest shows I have ever watched.

The first and I think second season of skins was awesome.

I think the Graham Norton talk show is hilarious Phone Post 3.0

spooks