Best way to get in shape for Muay Thai/MMA

Awesome advice here! I have gotten into much better cardio I'm not dead by the end of class!

One thing I'm working on is recovering my body. After working 12 hours I do my workout and my body feels totally broken down im trying to find ways to recover besides just sleeping Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Mynameisburns - Right now I'm 30 5'11 and weight 215 down from about 228.

What is a good routine for me to become an athlete and get into fighting shape?
The Muay Thai class I do now kicks my ass bad. My goal weight is to be around 185 and cut to 170.

I like doing sprints but hate jogging on the treadmill. I need to be able to be explosive for short burst of time and have good cardio to finish the fight strong. Any suggestions for a sample routine? Phone Post 3.0
Put the treadmill incline to 15 and speed between 7.0 to 12.0 (whatever you can do and keep increasing each workout) do 3min rds with 30 secs on and 30 seconds off with 45 second rest in between each rd do at least 3-4 rds to start and in a separate workout do heavy bag sprints, go as hard as you can for 3 min non stop and repeat. Do at least 3-4 rds this will get you in great shape! Best of luck! Phone Post 3.0