Best way to use iPhone w/out iTunes TME

So even the biggest Apple fanboys will agree that iTunes is a piece of shit, at least on a pc, which is what I own. I'm jailbroken, so tell me what to use what are the best programs to replace iTunes. Thanks... 

Edit: I mean specifically for handling my music library

For your troubles:
Phone Post 3.0

Get an android. Ta dah!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm interested to see what kind of info you get. I don't know that you can do anything else but I'm no Apple expert.

I have never really fallen in love with ITunes myself. I know it made it slightly easier to manage my own music.

I find that I still often have stuff changed/added/removed without myself ever prompting it to happen through updates or device changes which bothers me. I realize this is probably due to my resistance to change and not spending enough time "learning" apple but just feel it does what I need it to at this time.

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - Get an android. Ta dah!! Phone Post 3.0
Wow I didn't realize androids load your music onto themselves magically. What if you want only certain songs on it? Do you just think it and the android knows? Phone Post 3.0

^just bustin your balls, bruh 1 Phone Post 3.0

Musify Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko - http://www.imelfin.com/top-5-itunes-alternatives-to-transfer-files-to-iphone.html#.VOYnB4Y76nN Phone Post 3.0
Syncios looks promising, thanks Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 -
BJTT-ComeHonorFace - Get an android. Ta dah!! Phone Post 3.0
Wow I didn't realize androids load your music onto themselves magically. What if you want only certain songs on it? Do you just think it and the android knows? Phone Post 3.0
Well it's magic in u don't need any programs to put music on your phone lol Phone Post 3.0

Yeah a microsd card would be great Phone Post 3.0

SalaciousCrumb - I pay $25/year for iCloud storage, which holds up to 250,000 songs and are always available via wifi or cellular. Or you can just download directly from the cloud and keep them on your phone. Plus you get iTunes Radio with no ads. Phone Post 3.0
Laziest iCloud salesman ever.

Lol jk. Phone Post 3.0

Google play music. Phone Post 3.0

Mediamonkey is my favorite alternative to iTunes. In my opinion it's a great program. Phone Post 3.0

I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE itunes. It's a slow, clunky way to do anything. I just want to drag and drop without a shitbox android phone again. Arrrrg

Non N00B - I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE itunes. It's a slow, clunky way to do anything. I just want to drag and drop without a shitbox android phone again. Arrrrg

lmfao

Betwithme - Honestly don't mind iTunes that much. The iCloud feature is pretty awesome for me. Basically it scans all your mp3s and auto upgrades it to 320kbs and you can access it anywhere on multiple devices. Phone Post 3.0
But then my nudes could get leaked Phone Post 3.0

Just bang bro Phone Post 3.0