Best workers ever?

I personally enjoyed these wrestlers more than any others watched just based on how they technically performed in the ring. Sure I enjoyed watching many others due to gimmick, mic skills, personality, charisma, storylines, etc... but never saw anyone work like these guys.

Who do you consider the most entertaining workers from a purely technical perspective?

Dean Malenko
Kurt Angle
Rey Mysterio Jr.
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero

If Malenko only had a personality and was a bit bigger he would have been unstoppable.

Bryan Danielson

Regal

Finlay

Bret hart for sure. He was a complete anomaly for the wwf and his time period. 

TheBearStare - 

Regal

Finlay

Those guys were seriously skilled. Was Finlay ever given the big matches to show his skills though?

TheBearStare - 

Bret hart for sure. He was a complete anomaly for the wwf and his time period. 

I hated Bret as a kid but he brought out the best of everyone, Piper, Davey Boy Smith, Perfect, Michaels etc...

Piper is one of my favorites (on the mic/charisma) but it surprises me with his judo/boxing/catch education he did not work better technically. Granted in his era it was not the selling point but still... I'm curious what the best Piper as technician footage is. I'd like to see it.

Koma - 

If Malenko only had a personality and was a bit bigger he would have been unstoppable.

No doubt. Him being 5'7 and without charisma held him back with the fans of the gimmicks/drama which was/is 90% of the fan base.

If I had to pick just one, who could do it all(and still can), even though he was a complete jackass to my mom when I took her to get a picture with him, Jericho.

The Destroyer88 - 

If I had to pick just one, who could do it all(and still can), even though he was a complete jackass to my mom when I took her to get a picture with him, Jericho.

I'm no expert but never saw Jericho work anything close to the level of the guys I listed but feel free to cite a couple matches I should check out to put him in their class.

BJ Penn Forever -
The Destroyer88 - 

I'm no expert but never saw Jericho work anything close to the level of the guys I listed but feel free to cite a couple matches I should check out to put him in their class.

Mine is just a personal favorite, obviously he's nowhere near as good as most of the guys you mentioned as far as technical wrestling goes.

Some more all-time greats:

Nick Bockwinkel
Jumbo Tsuruta
Billy Robinson
Johnny Saint
Karl Gotch
Volk Han

Jushin Liger is one of the all time greats.

The Destroyer88 -
BJ Penn Forever -
The Destroyer88 - 

Mine is just a personal favorite, obviously he's nowhere near as good as most of the guys you mentioned as far as technical wrestling goes.

He has 1,001 moves so he is just above Malenko. 

Glowman - 

Jushin Liger is one of the all time greats.

Gonna watch some of his stuff on youtube.

Did not see enough of it because I followed wrestling in the pre-internet era.

Must be awesome being a wrestling fan now, following everything you want from around the world via the net. I do that with MMA.

Lance Storm

Not mentioned yet

Flair
Steamboat
Mr. Perfect
Owen Hart.

There's so many great ones.  Liger and Dynamite Kid are my two favorite of all time.  Just off the top of my head, some other greats that haven't been mentioned

Kobashi

Kawada

Misawa

Manami Toyota

kingofpancakes80 - Not mentioned yet

Flair
Steamboat
Mr. Perfect
Owen Hart.

That's a solid four.

Shawn Michaels 94-98 was pretty damn good