Best Workout Music

Time to lose the winter fat, so I'm doing interval training for my cardio. I need some good music. What's your favorite fast paced workout music that gets you pumped up, has a good rythm, and sets a quick pace?

My Picks:

Outkast - Hey Ya!

50 Cent - In the Club

Sean Paul - Get busy

DMX - Up in Here

DMX - Who we be

DMX - X Gonna Give it To Ya

Missy Elliott - Gossip Folks

Missy Elliott - Work it

Lil Kim - the Jump Off

ttt

olivia newton john-let's get pyhsical!!

Metal for sure, love working out to Slayer, Sepultura

After watching that Crocop video I gotta go w/Evanesence.

Judas Priest - Painkiller (whole album)

Rammstein - Mutter (any of their other stuff too)

Iron Maiden - Wickerman, Run To The Hills, The Trooper, Montsegur, etc. (any of their harder stuff)

Me First and the Gimme-Gimmes (punk covers of oldies, great workout music)

Blood for Blood is the only thing to work out to

what a feeling

"Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"

rap and reggae r terrible. always. especially marley

I like to listen to Metallica, Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, Pantera, P.O.D.... I need to get Drowning Pool and some Tool

2001 Space Odyssey ........... :)

Yeah, but all you guys are all giving me metal. Love metal for lifting, Rammstein especially, makes you strong and gets you focused.

Doing circuits, cardio, or bag training I wanna just focus in on the rythm, tune out the pain, and keep up the pace. Anybody else like that?

The training montage from Rocky 4. The part when he
is training in that mountain house.

it's a raining man!

Anything from the Rocky 4 soundtrack gets me pumped up like crazy.

Pretty much any metal works. Its gotta be heavy if u wanna get intense.

Neil Diamond, Tom Jones, David Soul, David Hasselhoff, and sometimes Freddie Fender.

actually guys! listening to the music while training is bad for the heart! no kidding here!

anything off that techno Pump It Up! cd.

Billy Idol, Marine Core Cadence, George Thoroughgood (sp?), Billy Idol, Queen, Bo Diddly, M.Manson, Billy Idol, Twisted Sister, James Brown, ZZ Top, Drum Line Cadence, Jerry Reed, William Broad and more...

C.