Best Workout Music

I used to listen to rap during workouts. Then progressed to rap with metal and then some metal, and then all metal.

I remember for the longest my workout tape was:

Pantera

Nine Inch Nails

Tons of Metallica

Iron Church

Chili Peppers

White Zombie

etc

Samoa.

Static X

lmao @ using rap as workout music?

Ever stepped foot into a boxing gym Vov?

Strang, how could listening to music during your workout be bad for your heart?

Judas Priest - One Shot At Glory

Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills

Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness

Godsmack - Straight Out Of Line

ACDC - For Those About To Rock

Mettalica - Am I Evil

Slayer - Bloodline

Tesla - Modern Day Cowboy

ttt

I'm looking to download some good workout songs.. any more ideas?

Any hard-ass Drum and Bass is good to work out to. (not hi-step or int. dnb tho). Try anything from Metalheadz or their indiv. members (photek a.k.a. special forces, dilinja, ed rush, optical, or alternatively, RAM trilogy, LTJ Bukem or DJ Hype.

This is the shit that pumps you up!!!

If I had to pick one favorite CD it would be CIV - Set Your Goals. It's upbeat, kinda fast and in your face in parts kinda poppy in others, but has good rythym throughout.

Gibsons Finest was dead on with Blood for Blood though too. If I had to pick a second CD it would be anything by them but probaly Livin' In Exile (one of the most underated hardcore/punk ablums ever).

Madball and Sick Of It All also get alot of plays while working out.

Me first and the gimme-gimme's is pretty good!!

Thanks ;-)

i cant believe everyone has missed what is obviously the greatest song to work out to or to just get yourself pumped up to ( in case you need to commit sepuku with a frisbee ).................HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...I agree for Madball fo' sure..

INTEGRITY " Those who feat tomorrow"..That album and that album only by them will make you train harder, run faster and make you an all around better figher lol
Just remember technique !!

That album truly kicks serious ass....

Fred Hammer just Rose Above the Correct

music from the rocky movies

"Foot Loose"

LOL "It's raining men". Classic.

select Notorious B.I.G.
select 2Pac songs.
Pantera and DOWN (their first album).
Suicidal Tendencies (DeJa Vu/Feel Like Shit album).
Some Prodigy songs.

limp bixzit give me something to break!!

hatebreed
Slipknot
50 Cent
Jadakiss

Slayer
Sepultura
Messuguh
Nile
Billy Joel

You cannot go wrong with anything by Mel Torme. If you're doing cardio, go with Menudo or The Jetts. For inspiration, try the original scores to "Herbie Goes Bananas" and "My Bodyguard." Oh, and easily the best song ever for just really working it out on the mat, "Escape from the Planet of the Ant Men," by Jermaine Jackson and Michael Jackson. Honorable mention has to go to "When Will I Be Famous" by The Bros. There is world of great music out there, my friend -- all you need to do is just listen.

ttt