Best/Worst comic movie?

What, in your opinion, is the best and worst movie based on a comic book?
I think The Dark Knight is the best and Elektra is the worst.

Best? The Dark Knight.
Worst? Batman and Robin.

Best: Dark Knight
Worst: Green Lantern Phone Post

Best: Dark Knight
Worst: Some good mentions above, but you guys have missed the true turd (likely you minds blocked it out of you memory like Post Traumatic Stress. Don't scroll down if you don't want to be racked with anguish at the memory of comic book movie hell....

Halle Berry is CATWOMAN!

*throws up in my own mouth for uttering the name of that abomination. Phone Post 3.0

But... She was super hot in that outfit. Does that make it worth the travesty?

DocBirdman - But... She was super hot in that outfit. Does that make it worth the travesty?
You shut you whore mouth!

Did you see it? It was literally the worst thing ever put on film, not just comic book movies.
It was worthy of a Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha! You threw MST3K! Nice!
Yeah man it was REALLY fucking bad. It was like... Whoever wrote the screenplay grabbed the comics and wipped his ass during a bout of diarrhea. And the whole "the catwoman is a power that gets passed on from woman to woman" bullshit. Ugh.

LittleKang - Best: Dark Knight

No way was green lantern worse than Elektra or catwoman or ghost rider Phone Post

Best Chris Ever -
LittleKang - Best: Dark Knight

No way was green lantern worse than Elektra or catwoman or ghost rider Phone Post

Debatable lol Phone Post

Best; Avengers Assemble for me the perfect comic movie.

I Love the Bat trilogy and couldnt pick one.

Worst; Wolverine origins or X3 Phone Post

Howard the duck?

I always forget about Howard The Duck. Haven't actually seen it. Doesn't it have duck tits in it?

The usual default answer is howard the duck, but I can't hate anything that has a young Lea Thompson prancing around in a t-shirt & bikini panties.

I'd have to say that the absolute worst was the 1990 Captain America. Total dog shit.

And the best is Watchmen, without a doubt.

I can't really say best because my top few are top because of different reasons. As for worst, Catwoman seems pretty accurate. Lots of shitty comic films though. 

The only reason anyone is not saying the 1990 Captain America is because they have not seen the 1990 Captain America.

Anyone who HAS seen the 1990 Captain America but thinks there is a worse movie on the face of the planet, please chime in.

HEMAN - Best? The Dark Knight.
Worst? Batman and Robin.

This....

Best- Dark Knight Rises
Worst- (that I've seen) has got to be Ghost Rider 2. That made Ghost Rider 1 look Oscar worthy. I can't put down Catwoman because I've probably only seen 5 minutes and I forget all of it. Phone Post

Best: American Splendor
Worst: Catwoman

Best:  The Crow

Worst:  Catwoman