Bet Villefort and Hendricks

I'm 2/2 on giving you guys 2 picks per card.

I gave you Riggs and Whitehead on the Strikeforce Lawler/Shields card.

I gave you Filho and Kikuno on the DREAM 10 card.

Now I'm giving you my two best bets for 101:  Villefort and Hendricks.

Obviously giving you something like Anderson Silva would be a bit of a cop out and beyond -200 a pretty worthless tip.

Villefort is -185 and Hendricks is even.  Bet them straight up, in a parlay, just do it, do it now!

Have you ever even saw Villaforts opponent fight? Villefort can't handle Lennox standing and he's not taking him down. He'll have to catch him with something real slick to have a chance IMO.

I has seem dem all

Oops there's one in the fightfinder against "Beto Ninja"  I have not seen that one if that's what you mean.

I think Riley is a solid bet at his current odds as well

Ecko Unltd -  I think Riley is a solid bet at his current odds as well

I like Riley too but not as much as the other 2.  I'm keeping it to 2.  Riley's wear and tear gives me a little pause.

Mad Xyientist -  I has seem dem all

LMAO!

Hendricks will definitely win, Sodallah doesnt even deserve be on the main card

ttt for last minute bettors

looked at Lennox's profile on here and loled at the Jamie Varner picture they have up for him.

LoganClark - looked at Lennox's profile on here and loled at the Jamie Varner picture they have up for him.

Weren't you supposed to fight him a while back?

WRONG!

So far you suck at this!

LJLAU1978 - 
LoganClark - looked at Lennox's profile on here and loled at the Jamie Varner picture they have up for him.

Weren't you supposed to fight him a while back?

I was scheduled to fight Lennox for a smaller promotion middleweight title back in late 2006, but I signed with the UFC two months before the fight, and I dropped out to take the contract.

Screamy kneebar guy now has a UFC win under his belt... IFL be takin ovah y'all

Congrats OX!

smoogy -  Screamy kneebar guy now has a UFC win under his belt... IFL be takin ovah y'all

I was hoping both of my coaches would have a win over Lennox. Emyr Bussade from ATT was the one who had Lennox screaming in the IFL.

I haven't seen that IFL fight.

Anthony - 
smoogy -  Screamy kneebar guy now has a UFC win under his belt... IFL be takin ovah y'all

I was hoping both of my coaches would have a win over Lennox. Emyr Bussade from ATT was the one who had Lennox screaming in the IFL.

yeah he was also whooping that ass before he got caught in the knee bahhhrrr, but it was a nice sub for sure