Bet you a bag of Smartfood rampage fights again

But I almost hope he doesn't because I can't take another fake retirement. After Hopkins, DLH, PBF, every other boxer, Favre, and Jay Leno all fake-retired in the last 3 years, I'm through believing anyone is "actually" done. Didn't Cro-cop say he was retiring three years ago, and this was brief but I'm almost positive either Machida or Silva said they were retiring at some point about 5 fights ago. IF YOU SAY YOU'RE DONE, STOP. Please.

People are allowed to change their mind.

I don't think they're changing their minds; they know they'll fight again.

Didn't you tell me you were done posting about 10 times within the past 2 years???

Explain.

Windfall - Didn't you tell me you were done posting about 10 times within the past 2 years???

Explain.

I'm allowed to change my mind

yeah what the hell is the deal with the jay leno show.

they basically just moved it to 10pm.

it still has the same segments and guests and everything, I don't get it.

I wonder if the people who spent crazy cash to go to his "last show" feel cheated.

I love Conan in LA though cause now I can see him live, went twice already.

oh and I think Rampage will be back too. if I sent every pissed off text to girlfriends or ex's or even friends or angry business related e-mail I got halfway or completely through writing it would be crazy. it's best to refrain from making big official announcements when you're extremely upset and stressed out about things.

also he could have just explained himself and the things that had happened behind the scenes without like quitting fighting.

^ Uhh, the plan was to give Leno a new show all along. This was no secret. Leno did not want to leave his show. And if the network did not give him a new show, he would have gone to another network.

I don't know, they already shot a lot of pre-taped stuff for Jay's new show before Conan even appeared on TV here in LA so I don't know about that.

think the plan was always that Jay would move up and get a new show that required a less tedious daily schedule and Conan would come out and replace him. he was getting stale in NYC anyway.

plus Conan's ratings have been really good out here.

double

greco yeoman - 
Windfall - Didn't you tell me you were done posting about 10 times within the past 2 years???

Explain.

I'm allowed to change my mind

THIS

Late 2010