Beth Phoenix comments on Cyborg

Following this news, WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix posted this response on Twitter:

"So disappointed in Cris Cyborg. What a let down to women that looked up to her. #noshortcuts"

true story Phone Post

Doesn't she date Batista? Honestly if you are in pro wrestling, on the juice or not, best to just not comment on steroid stories in the news.

She dated Cody Rhodes and dates CM Punk now.

Also, I heard Beth called out Chesea Handler on Twitter regarding comments on her show about womens wrestling? Anyone else hear about that?

PTSandman - She dated Cody Rhodes and dates CM Punk now.

Also, I heard Beth called out Chesea Handler on Twitter regarding comments on her show about womens wrestling? Anyone else hear about that?

yes, was going to post that as well, didn't know if people would care lol...Chelsea made a comment back it's on youtube.

That while thing with Chelsea is squashed and I don't think she goes with Punk anymore last I heard anyways Phone Post

So disappointed in every pro wrestler of the 80s and 90s. Every boy looked up to them.

No shortcuts. Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  So disappointed in every pro wrestler of the 80s and 90s. Every boy looked up to them.

No shortcuts. Phone Post
fuck off with that shit 

Yeah you forgot to add in the last two decades as well.