This Saturday - UFC 172 - What say you?

WARLAUZON

(would bang, though (obviously))

She'll have no problems walking over this girl Phone Post 3.0

Card -

When did she get a sleeve? Phone Post 3.0

Large Fun Bags - Lol! Kedzie is a badass Phone Post 3.0
This and DUUUUUUUUUKE !!! Phone Post 3.0

Wonder if the athletic commission will be there again to save Duke's record from another loss. Phone Post 3.0

Very interesting fight. Bethe is strong, likes to slug, and she's training with the Pitbull brothers IIRC. Duke is tough as shit, uses her kicks and range well, and she's pretty good in the clinch too. The question is will Bethe be able to put the pressure on Duke that Raquel Pennington was able to. Even with that pressure, Duke fought back hard.

I lean Bethe in a close one, by just being in a few more better positions during the fight (holding against the cage, maybe even a takedown from a Duke kick).

Odds reflect how close this is.

mikerobmma - Wonder if the athletic commission will be there again to save Duke's record from another loss. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah Duke was out after that first knee from Nakamoto. After Nakamoto rocovers from her injury I'm sure she would be more than happy to put Duke to sleep again with a knee.

KidPittsburgh - WARLAUZON
Hahahaha food flying outta my mouth Phone Post 3.0

Card -

Pointy ears Phone Post 3.0

Bethe all day.

GregNoActionJackson -
Card -

When did she get a sleeve? Phone Post 3.0
After TUF Phone Post 3.0

WayneGrow - 
Large Fun Bags - Haven't watched Beth fight but regardless I'm picking Duke. Trains with Rhonda and is cute as hell.

War Duke Phone Post 3.0

I really dont understand how people can think she is good looking for real.  

agreed

WayneGrow - 
Large Fun Bags - Haven't watched Beth fight but regardless I'm picking Duke. Trains with Rhonda and is cute as hell.

War Duke Phone Post 3.0

I really dont understand how people can think she is good looking for real.  

co-sign them ears and the 5 head ewww

Rhonda looks like Berta from 2 1/2 Men in that pic.

doerksenfan - 
Very interesting fight. Bethe is strong, likes to slug, and she's training with the Pitbull brothers IIRC. Duke is tough as shit, uses her kicks and range well, and she's pretty good in the clinch too. The question is will Bethe be able to put the pressure on Duke that Raquel Pennington was able to. Even with that pressure, Duke fought back hard.

I lean Bethe in a close one, by just being in a few more better positions during the fight (holding against the cage, maybe even a takedown from a Duke kick).

Odds reflect how close this is.

Good analysis.

I think Correia is the more dangerous fighter, but Duke is good at using her length to frustrate her opponents and take them out of their game. I could see her stifling Correia's offense by keeping her on the outside and turning it into a kickboxing match. Then again, I could also see Correia getting inside and brutalizing her with hooks. Tough call.