Bethe Correia vs. Jessamyn Duke

KidPittsburgh - WARLAUZON

saw this, had to post

mikerobmma - Wonder if the athletic commission will be there again to save Duke's record from another loss. Phone Post 3.0

give it up, fuck face. that was last year....

I still think she's cute and here are some reasons why:

DJmixmasterMobbie -
mikerobmma - Wonder if the athletic commission will be there again to save Duke's record from another loss. Phone Post 3.0

give it up, fuck face. that was last year....
Eat a dick. Nakamoto was the superior fighter and deserves the UFC shot. Not this sorry ass member of the four bitch-women. Phone Post 3.0

I am fairly certain the AC is there to do the right thing, just like the ref was SUPPOSED to do when your girl threw the illegal knees.
Get over it idiot. She should win some more fights and get into the ufc.

that fight was really close until then..

Bullshit. The first knee was completely legal which destroyed Duke. The second one was certainly illegal but the fight should have been waived off already. Nakamoto's killer instinct got the best of her, had she released or thrown to the body it would have been over too. She was the better fighter. Deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

RadiO - 
WayneGrow - 
Large Fun Bags - Haven't watched Beth fight but regardless I'm picking Duke. Trains with Rhonda and is cute as hell.

War Duke Phone Post 3.0

I really dont understand how people can think she is good looking for real.  

co-sign them ears and the 5 head ewww

Pics of your wife/GF to compair?

WayneGrow - 
Large Fun Bags - Haven't watched Beth fight but regardless I'm picking Duke. Trains with Rhonda and is cute as hell.

War Duke Phone Post 3.0

I really dont understand how people can think she is good looking for real.  

werd.

bethe FTW

Decimated -

Sorry Duke, you're doomed!

Who here has seen the Rocky Pennington vs Jess Duke TUF fight?  People made a big deal out of it cuz it was constant banging.  But Pennington was superior to DUke the way 10 is to 1.  Duke is cute, interesting, full of heart, and trains with Ronda, etc but Jessamyn  is gonna go down.

She's tall and weak.  A compact fighter like Pennington and Corea has more muscle cells per cubic inch. At TUF Pennington's punches tore Duke apart while her own punches were mere puffs.

Looking at Bethe's fights real quick, she is an aggressor like Juliana Pena - get to close range, lean in with the body weight and punch without letup.  Must be due to the Latina blood.  Duke is merely well trained, enthusiastic, but does not have genetic package to do it.  

The genetic package is what you see in Rousey, Tecia Torres, and JoJo Calderwood.  Freakish reflexes, situational awareness like a fighter pilot, desire to hurt people, a high pain tolerance, and unbeatable mental aspect.  Corea probably has that in less amounts than those three, but I don't see Duke having large amounts of any of those.  Duke even said she doesn't like getting hit.

Duke won her TUF Finale fight because her opponent Peggy Morgan is a tall, white, and clumsy part-time MMA fighter, part time english adjunct professor.  No girl from that background or Duke's model, high school sports background is gonna beat a crazy parrot Brazilian chick. Their south american loco-mama speed gets inside the OODA loop (Observe, Orient, Decide, Act) of her less gifted, overtrained opponents and bashes to pieces any game plan.  

Can't have the body type of an elf.  Only musclar fighters will go far.  Jess is really skinny but has some meat due to constant training.

LOL @ this shit

Have u ever been in a fight? Phone Post 3.0

I'm going for duke Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - WARLAUZON

LMFAO!!!

Cindy

GregNoActionJackson -
Card -

When did she get a sleeve? Phone Post 3.0
When did she.... those ears oh my god... Phone Post 3.0

Someone makes a thread about a fight and all anyone talks about is what the athletes look like lol Phone Post 3.0

Up next... I got Duke

I picked Duke.

Duke. What happened in last fight I missed it. Somebody get kod? Phone Post 3.0

Duke moving slow... Correia 1-0

Johnny Mclain -
WeidmanBrokeTheLEGend - Duke. What happened in last fight I missed it. Somebody get kod? Phone Post 3.0

Dude Breneer man got KTFO

Big huuuge right after a round of grappling
Now ill never see it. Pesky zuffa.

This competitive fight. Phone Post 3.0

Duke goes for the takedown... gives Correia side control....