Bethe Correia vs. Pannie Kianzad

Captain Canuck -
cyberc92 -

Bethe has no athleticism. 

![](upload://tKYERKW2ZwQIRaaEpMcD0Uetscm.gif)

That’s up there with the Rhonda shadow boxing gif 

I like betch, she seems sweet and she's thick as fuck.

Brazilian chicks have the best natural asses in the world. Lot of plastic in Brazil but that's because the flat chicks need to compete with all the natural big bundas.

And not rock hard gym made asses, god given. No country can compete with Brazil.

Loiosh -

Ever have a dog that was so dumb you couldn't help but laugh? Friendly and loyal and dumb as a stump? That's what Bethe reminds me of.

Did you see her sheepishly grin and apologize to the ref when he spoke to her at the end of the round after she stopped fighting at the 10 second clap? It was like the expresion of an old bulldog after you give it hell for farting.

Never stop fighting Bethe, you're awesome. (Plus the instant you stop training you will balloon to 280 lbs)

That 2nd paragraph made me choke on my drink. Lolled hard

She seems legit brain damaged. Or simple...?

In that clip bouncing in the cage to show how athletic she is she’s moving exactly like my nephew moved on a trampoline when he was 2.

She’s moving exactly like a toddler does. It’s freaky

2 Likes
willis007 - 

Yeah, stopping and going for a glove touch at the 10 second clap/warning? WTF? Has that ever happened before? That and the taunting stuff with Holly makes me wonder if she really is touched in the head.

She’s not good, but you gotta give it to her for hanging with zero athletic ability and minimal natural striking talent. She got beat up but dished out some good ones herself. Some of the punches she landed seemed like they might have swung the fight more if there was solid, power-generating technique behind them.

She was really doughy for this fight. Probably carrying like 10 pounds of extra chub. Unfortunately it doesn’t translate into KO bomb power for her. She looks like that would be her “thing” as a fighter. Slow, plodding, overweight, easy to hit, but if she lands on you it’s lights out. Some Butterbean type shit. Not really the case though.

If there was a 2-legged brontosaurus, it’d move like betch 

Betch had a moose knuckle for most of the fight. 

Ropix -
Loiosh -

Ever have a dog that was so dumb you couldn't help but laugh? Friendly and loyal and dumb as a stump? That's what Bethe reminds me of.

Did you see her sheepishly grin and apologize to the ref when he spoke to her at the end of the round after she stopped fighting at the 10 second clap? It was like the expresion of an old bulldog after you give it hell for farting.

Never stop fighting Bethe, you're awesome. (Plus the instant you stop training you will balloon to 280 lbs)

That 2nd paragraph made me choke on my drink. Lolled hard

it was the effortless change of direction in the third paragraph which got me. masterful.

by the way, the percentage of people in this thread that are going to hell is even higher than the UG as a whole.

hjr2 -
Captain Canuck -
cyberc92 -

![](upload://jHEdZmAEHBAalhNwOaif0KPq7G0.gif)

PeteyWheatstraw -
willis007 - 

Yeah, stopping and going for a glove touch at the 10 second clap/warning? WTF? Has that ever happened before? That and the taunting stuff with Holly makes me wonder if she really is touched in the head.

She’s not good, but you gotta give it to her for hanging with zero athletic ability and minimal natural striking talent. She got beat up but dished out some good ones herself. Some of the punches she landed seemed like they might have swung the fight more if there was solid, power-generating technique behind them.

She was really doughy for this fight. Probably carrying like 10 pounds of extra chub. Unfortunately it doesn’t translate into KO bomb power for her. She looks like that would be her “thing” as a fighter. Slow, plodding, overweight, easy to hit, but if she lands on you it’s lights out. Some Butterbean type shit. Not really the case though.

![](upload://lLevQHSQWFjhiZwbSAl2aVBgw7l.jpeg)

Captain Canuck -
hjr2 -
Captain Canuck -
cyberc92 -

![](upload://jHEdZmAEHBAalhNwOaif0KPq7G0.gif)

Look at those elite athletes.