Bethe offers to punch mole off Rousey's face

KING Stannis Baratheon -
Outlaw'd by Lytle -
crowbar -

She reminds of the bad guy from the film 'No Country For Old Men'. Phone Post 3.0
This has already been well and truly covered months ago. Phone Post 3.0
Excellent, glad I'm not the only one. Phone Post 3.0

Thats funny Phone Post 3.0

I used to really like Bethe, but I draw the line at making fun of people for stuff that's beyond their control. Like being born with a mole for example.

ProctorMMA - I used to have a mole on my sack.

Me too but it must of rubbed off on Ronda's face.

Title should have been "A Who's Who in Moles" Phone Post 3.0

Wow, dudes who are super into WMMA are weird as shit.

"Wannabe"?

"My Rhonda"?

Jesus Christ. Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - A beauty mark euphemism for a type of dark facial mole, so named because such birthmarks are sometimes considered an attractive feature. Notable beauties with a prominent beauty mark include Marilyn Monroe, Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Kate Upton, and Iggy Azalea.

Trying way too hard Phone Post 3.0

LOL. Your eyes don't work at all then.  Azalea and Ronda on Crawford and Monroe level ROFL!!

oh no she didn't

ronda is more likely to break betches arm in half

Steve4192 - Bethe doesn't hit hard enough to bust a grape, much less knock a mole off someone's face.

If someone like Amanda Nunes had made that statement it would be believable but not from Bethe. She along with Jessica Eye put the capital P in pillow puncher.

My condolences to June Carter Correiras arm.

js138 -
Aaron Becker -
js138 -
Pessimist_Pete - A beauty mark euphemism for a type of dark facial mole, so named because such birthmarks are sometimes considered an attractive feature. Notable beauties with a prominent beauty mark include Marilyn Monroe, Cindy Crawford, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Kate Upton, and Iggy Azalea.

Trying way too hard Phone Post 3.0
Dude, its big and icky. You're trying too hard. She's not on level with those chicks. Phone Post 3.0
Iggy is pretty damn ugly Phone Post 3.0
I agree, I didnt see her listed until I replied. That said, rousey is not on par with the other girls mentioned. Phone Post 3.0
Agree with everything Phone Post 3.0

I just want her to follow through. . Knock that damn thing off her face! Jeez it's like a booger that she's proud of Phone Post 3.0

First minute judo flip to arm bar Rhonda.... If anything it pisses me off that nobody can even get close at the moment. Great champions need great rivals. Phone Post 3.0

crowbar - 

That face fucks it all up

The Brazilian killer at the moment is Cat Zingano.
Would not mind seeing Cat v Bethe.

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
DoomFarmer - Wow, dudes who are super into WMMA are weird as shit.

"Wannabe"?

"My Rhonda"?

Jesus Christ. Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy who clings to McGregor's nuts like no tomorrow.
Yeah, you got me. Im actually thinking about changing my name to "Conor McGregor fan". Phone Post 3.0