Beto may have just convinced me to vote trump.

After years of claiming "nobody wants to take your guns"

Beto has a room of moron democrats applauding taking guns away from law abiding citizens.

Ignoring that I doubt it would qualify as constitutional, or the logistics of how to forcibly take away peoples guns door to door. And the fact that he doesn't seem to understand the difference between an ar15 and an ak47

It just Makes me think I don't want to give these fucks one inch.

36 Likes

It doesn't matter that if he knows the difference or not.

He's made up his mind on how society should be organized.  You could give him a detailed breakdown of the differences between guns and the history of when they were developed.  

It wouldn't matter.

He would still want to grab everyones guns because he thinks he can create a utopia.  People who think they can create utopia will do a lot of things to achieve it.

3 Likes

I, for one, can't wait for them to go into areas like the south side of Chicago and attempt to take the handguns from all the gangstas.

3 Likes
TheKidAintMine - I, for one, can't wait for them to go into areas like the south side of Chicago and attempt to take the handguns from all the gangstas.

Guns that got bought in indiana. 

OP...where do you draw the line on what guns/weapons should be available to US citizens? Serious question. 

Democrats have ALWAYS wanted to take your guns. 

4 Likes
JimmersonzGlove -
TheKidAintMine - I, for one, can't wait for them to go into areas like the south side of Chicago and attempt to take the handguns from all the gangstas.

OP...where do you draw the line on what guns/weapons should be available to US citizens? Serious question. 

Why aren't those guns as much of a problem in Indiana?  Do they magically transform once they cross into Chicago?  Or is there a problem in Chicago?  Should people in Indiana be punished because people in Chicago won't obey the law?

Have you ever read the Heller decision?

There's a whole section relating to what guns/weapons should be available to US citizens.

6 Likes
Brockback Mountain - After years of claiming "nobody wants to take your guns"

Beto has a room of moron democrats applauding taking guns away from law abiding citizens.

Ignoring that I doubt it would qualify as constitutional, or the logistics of how to forcibly take away peoples guns door to door. And the fact that he doesn't seem to understand the difference between an ar15 and an ak47

Two points for me: take the illegal guns first then let's talk about taking legally owned guns, and if you are prepared to violate this constitutional right, the entire bill of rights is in jeopardy.

1 Like

Almost every single one of them were espousing lies and lunacy tonight. I especially enjoyed Biden's "90% of Americans want AR's off the streets!" comment. Pfffft you can't even tell me what an assault rifle is, how the fuck do you know 90% of Americans want them gone? Fucking knuckleheads

9 Likes
JimmersonzGlove -

Where the guns were bought is irrelevant. If the law in Illinois doesn't allow hood filth to possess them, then the law on the books isn't being enforced. Straw purchases are already illegal everywhere in the Untied States. Enforce the laws we have, and punish accordingly. 

Spineless democrat sycophants who are too afraid to upset their shitholer demographic are a bigger problem than the tens of millions of American gun owners who own and use hundreds of millions of firearms in a legal fashion. 

2 Likes
Brockback Mountain - After years of claiming "nobody wants to take your guns"

That's how I feel about my money. I want their hands off of it. 

JimmersonzGlove - 

Anything the government has, we can have. That is exactly what the founders intended.

3 Likes
JimmersonzGlove - 

So your solution to gun laws Democrats demanded be put on the books and are simply being ignored by criminals, is to make more laws? Wouldn't the logical thing be to conclude that criminals don't follow laws which oddly enough is what earns earns them the moniker of "criminal"?

3 Likes
CharlesMartel -
JimmersonzGlove -

Why aren't those guns as much of a problem in Indiana?  Do they magically transform once they cross into Chicago?  Or is there a problem in Chicago?  Should people in Indiana be punished because people in Chicago won't obey the law?

Have you ever read the Heller decision?

There's a whole section relating to what guns/weapons should be available to US citizens.

Funny how JimmersonzGlove didn't respond to yours, or anyone elses post proving how wrong he was

More and more, I consider my actual hopes enacted into political action less important than simply trashing the left.

I despise what the left has morphed into during my lifetime, and I'm beginning to believe internal fracturing will likely take things in the wrong direction rather than bringing them back to a more sensible position.  

2 Likes
JimmersonzGlove -

why isnt everyone dead in indiana?

where do you draw the line on acceptable auto deaths?

lets say I buy into "you need a car", which you dont, since people lived 10k years without them. if we limit their speed to 10 mph, you'd never have another fatality. People dont NEED pools. Lets save all the lives who drown every year

2 Likes
MoreThanUFC -
JimmersonzGlove - 

Anything the government has, we can have. That is exactly what the founders intended.

this right here

JimmersonzGlove -

1 Like

It's what leftist tyrants always do.

Lenin, Mao, Castor, Pot, etc..
https://mises.org/wire/brief-history-repressive-regimes-and-their-gun-laws

Le Shat
©