Better Call Saul - Chuck on the stand

When Chuck had his melt down on the stand, of f the things he brought up was Jimmy being nine years-old and stealing from the till of their dad's grocery shop.

I remember Jimmy telling that story to someone, and if I recall it was their Dad taking the money. Jimmy knew about it, and took the blame to protect their dad. But I forget what the money was being used for.

Anyone remember?

Dad would get ripped off by half assed con men telling sob stories. I think Jimmy also took $.

Yes jim my also took money. Seemed the dad was a pushover and one time a guy came in and took $$ right in front of jimmy and said something to the effect that there are 2 kinds of ppl in life..those that take and those who get taken..didn't remember exact words. Apparently that moment resonated with jimmy, bigly!

ufc98newb - Yes jim my also took money. Seemed the dad was a pushover and one time a guy came in and took $$ right in front of jimmy and said something to the effect that there are 2 kinds of ppl in life..those that take and those who get taken..didn't remember exact words. Apparently that moment resonated with jimmy, bigly!

In think it was something about sheep and wolves. 

I think the implication was that Jimmy's dad would give the $ away to every conversation artist that would come in with a sob story.

He mentioned how Jimmy has a way if doing the wrong thing for the noblest of reasons, and in a way that's exactly what Chuck is doing. Tragic stuff.

great show

Great performance by Michael McKean. 

Vrill - 

Great performance by Michael McKean. 

He's come a long way from Lenny & Squiggy.

Image result for saul alvarez

Show is so boring outside of mike's cartel intrigues