Better Call Saul Season 6

Do we know what the drug given to Jimmy was for (I think his pupils were dilated)?

Has to do with this scheme they are pulling with the judge doppelganger. I suspect we find out next week

Scene with Hamlin with the coffee etc assuming that’s his wife with whom he has a frigid relationship?

Yeah, she’s also the same actress that was Drummers wife in The Expanse and supposedly in House of Cards. Very attractive woman.

We’ll since Mike, Gus, and Saul are untouchable, we have to have “disposable” characters. So we have Kim, Nacho, and possibly Lalo and Hamlin.

I bet nacho is the last one standing!

6 Likes

Nacho has spunk…I think hes going to make it somehow

4 Likes

Oh so that wasn’t the mid season finale.
I was all pumped and it such a blah episode.

2 Likes

Naco is already dead. Lalo I think has to die as well. I think Kim makes it out via Vacuum guy.

No kidding, for the past week I’ve been thinking this past episode was the Season Finale…thank god it wasn’t…it was pretty boring, lol.

3 Likes

Well atleast we learned were the vacuum guy connection started.

4 Likes

Sorry but if I was wood splitting guy, I would have made sure the dude chasing me with a gun was totally incapacitated and I would have had his gun in my hand. And not be reaching in to take a card from him. lol

4 Likes

Yeah…that was pretty lame

2 Likes

That guy was sure lame!

nyuk nyuk nyuk

2 Likes

spoilers!!!

2 Likes

Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

2 Likes

Mike vs Lalo who wins? They both appear to have superhuman strength, reflexes and genuis level IQ’s.

1 Like

Lying Judge Judy GIF by Amazon Freevee

2 Likes

Fuck dude don’t spoil the season for me

1 Like

Happy New Blood GIF by Dexter
Dont worry