Better Chin: Mark Hunt or Tex Cobb

I've honestly never seen Cobb fight. I just remember him in Ace Ventura and Raising Arizona as a kid and thinking at the time how much of a badass he probably was. I guess I was right.
Links?

Tex, for sure.

I know a guy who knows him, and last I heard maybe five years ago, he was not suffering from pugilistica dementia at all. I don't know if he ever the cartilege stuck back in his nose.

He never had an amateur career, which may have helped his brain. He came straight out of full contact karate.

Mickey was pretty lousy.

RANDALL "Tex" COBB, one of the most famous alumnus from ABILENE CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY and most people dont know he was a great kickboxer before the transition into boxing to cashin on some paydays. Defenitley could take a punchand was a pretty good actor as well. Many did not want to fight him casued his style and brickhead made it hard for people to look good going up against him. Teh broken noses and busted face actually were beneficial to his acting career and him being typecast as a scary tough guy. he would have fought MMA for sure if the timing of his career was now.

didn't read if this was allreadt mentioned but Cobb was kickboxer too, not just a boxer. I'm guessing he take a kick as well.

ttt for cobb, one scary mo fo.

"Don't try that kung fu s#*t on me boy."