Better comeback: Smith vs Sell or Kongo vs Barry?

Surprised people are picking Kongo, maybe influenced by how carried away Rogan got?

It looked like Kongo was out but he had recovered by the time he delivered the KO. If Kongo had not got the KO when he did, it was concievable he could have lasted the round and go on to win the fight . Smith capitalised on his only chance to win while he was in agony.

Chris Power - They were both epic, but in different ways.

Let's just agree that they're both fantastic in their own way.

antoniomontana - Surprised people are picking Kongo, maybe influenced by how carried away Rogan got?

I compared it to the Smith-Sell before Rogan did. It's hardly surprising to think most people might view it as a more dramatic comeback, especially in real time, and especially since it is the more recent of the two.

Buster douglas vs. Tyson

I was thinking

ROBBIE Lawler vs Melvin Manhoof (sp?), that was a huge comeback...

Fair point, but with the gifs posted together on this thread I am surprised to see Kongo get so many picks.

I thought Rogans reaction was way over the top, and I think it may be influencing peoples opinion. Kongo was under pressure, but I wouldn't say it was snatching victory from certain defeat like Chavez v Taylor in boxing or Silva v Sonnen. The Kongo Barry fight was only two minutes old and he had all his senses when he got the ko.

Was it cool? Yes, but its pretty far from the most amazing comeback I have ever seen.

Also condit/markham. getting your ass beat for two full rounds, to come back and win a tko in the last 10 seconds of the fight Phone Post

Anderson v Sonnen is still number one in my book... But kongo's comeback ko is a close second. Phone Post

WinningEdgeKB -  Anderson v Sonnen is still number one in my book... But kongo's comeback ko is a close second. Phone Post

Anderson vs Sonnen was without question one of the best comebacks ever but it was a completely different scenario. This is strictly related to comebacks based around an impending KO.

Hughes vs Trigg is another good one Phone Post

Chill__Owl - Smith because that was a damn clean punch KO and still afterwards he was down in pain. A "one last shot" comeback.

/end of discussion Phone Post

I def think Kongo Phone Post

bhealthy - Buster douglas vs. Tyson

They showed that the other night on ESPN Classics, truly epic! Phone Post

SMITH SELL for sure..

Scott smith had exactly 1 punch left to throw...

#1 & 2 imo