Better FG kicker: Janikowski or Jason Hanson?

Both of these guys spent years as their teams only real weapon. Janikowski I think never had a bad season, and Hanson was clutch as fuck for a very bad team.

Who is better? Or who is the best kicker of all time? Phone Post

sea bass cuz he don't give a fuck Phone Post 3.0

Janikowski kicked outside, on dirt some of the time, whereas Hanson kicked off turf in a dome for his home games

I'd go Sea Bass

Best kicker of all-time is probably Morten Anderson or something.

Hanson had a higher FG% but SJ made longer FG's. Hanson's career was also 7 years longer than SJ's at the moment at 21 years.

I'd take Hanson because he was pretty much automatic inside of 50 yards and capable up to 55 for the entirety of his career.

Maybe SJ gets better over the next 4-7 years, but Hanson was rock solid even if he isn't the GOAT.

Vinatieri

NastyNarwhal - Janikowski, hands down. Phone Post

He wins games on his kicks alone Phone Post

The Green Arrow - Both of these guys spent years as their teams only real weapon. Janikowski I think never had a bad season, and Hanson was clutch as fuck for a very bad team.

Teams only real weapon?? Barry sanders and Calvin Johnson disagree.

Anyway I'm a homer, so I'm going with Hanson; plus the guy never caused any drama/off the field troubles and was always reliable. I wish he could play another 20 years LOL Phone Post 3.0

Vinatieri is GOAT in my eyes. One of the most accurate and absolutely clutch. Phone Post 3.0

ohmy23 -
The Green Arrow - Both of these guys spent years as their teams only real weapon. Janikowski I think never had a bad season, and Hanson was clutch as fuck for a very bad team.

Anyway I'm a homer, so I'm going with Hanson; plus the guy never caused any drama/off the field troubles and was always reliable. I wish he could play another 20 years LOL Phone Post 3.0

I forgot the year barry retired they drafted CJ.

oh wait..... Phone Post

The Polish Cannon.

The Green Arrow -
ohmy23 -

I forgot the year barry retired they drafted CJ.

oh wait..... Phone Post

Over half his career was spent with one of those two guys playing... I'm just saying; the lions have had weapons over a majority of his career...he is 6th all time in extra points, somebody was scoring tds for him

But i won't dispute the fact he did play on the worst team in fball for a long time. Phone Post 3.0