better grappler, Saku or Yoshida?

I bet these two have rolled before. I bet Saku can leglock him, but take away leglocks and I got Yohsida.

sakuraba is better.

without a gi Sak wins everytime. I dont think Yoshi would sub him unless by a gi choke

He wouldn't sub Sakuraba ( or even come close to ) even if Sakuraba was wearing a GI.

aatu replys to every Yoshida thread, matter of fact of late, only to Yoshida threads.

Sakuraba is the better MMA grappler for sure.
I bet Saku comes back strong this year since he might actually get to rest up for a while now.

This is like asking: "Who's a better striker...cro cop or Robbie Lawler."

Just like Yoshida, Lawler has had some exciting and highly trumpeted wins. However, he hasn't shown us what Cro Cop has in the striking department.

The same goes for Sakuraba and Yoshida. Yoshida may be a good or great grappler, but he hasn't shown us anything even approaching Saku's skills.

Note: no offense to Lawler, he's a great fighter.

"aatu replys to every Yoshida thread, matter of fact of late, only to Yoshida threads."

Huh? What's a cracker to do? These are the best ones, man. And just yesterday I wrote on that Ogawa thread.
A minute ago I wrote on that Inoue thread. Shame on you!!!!!

All we ever see from Yoshida is his sleeve-choke. I am sure he knows his stuff, but he really hasnt tried much.

Sak on the other hand...beat a lot of BJJ fighters AND subbed them!

MrCorrect is correct.

I don't think Saku coulda armbarred a roided up Frye like Yoshida did, that was impressive.

"Yoshida got schooled by Royce."

quit trolling

I think the question was who is the better grappler. Yoshida owned Royce under the grappling rules fight that they had. God people, stop acting like Royce is some kind of superhuman fighting machine. He's good, but he cannot compete with today's MMA competitors.

Sakuraba 10 out of 10

Take away the sleave choke and Yoshida has not shown me a thing!

shit when was this, the only time I saw Yoshida had the controversial choke on Royce and the ref stopped it?

"I don't think Saku coulda armbarred a roided up Frye like Yoshida did, that was impressive"

SAk subbed Randleman which is equally impressive

Sak

There you go boys. Straight from the Kirik's mouth!

Hey aatu!

"I don't think Saku coulda armbarred a roided up Frye like Yoshida did, that was impressive"
SAk subbed Randleman which is equally impressive"

More so since Randleman wasn't paid to give Saku his arm. j/k! REALLY don't want to start THAT up again!

TTT for the yoshia vs. royce fight? i have also only saw the controversial stoppage. what is this other fight you speak of?

It was at PRIDE Bushido.