Better Hands - Felder or Barbosa

OK, first post... Been reading the forums for years but never officially signed up. Just thought I'd make an introduction and say hello.

Looking forward to this fight between Barbosa and Felder. Both are great kickers... but who has the better hands? I'm thinking hand speed goes to Barbosa but Felder seems to have the better boxing. Should be a good one.

Both are solid my man but it's barbozas chin id be worried about.. But I feel he will be landing those HARD leg kicks to take the spring/power out of felders punches Phone Post 3.0

Ohh and welcome mr Nutz.. I trust you've been to the after dark forum and proved your SN already ?? Phone Post 3.0

Definitely a great matchup striking wise.

I'm really fucking looking forward to this fight. I think that Felder is gonna put him away in the 2nd or 3rd.

Robbie ruthlessly breaks faces - Ohh and welcome mr Nutz.. I trust you've been to the after dark forum and proved your SN already ?? Phone Post 3.0

Robbie ruthless, it took a second... but I got it evntually. LOL

Mr Big Nutz -
Robbie ruthlessly breaks faces - Ohh and welcome mr Nutz.. I trust you've been to the after dark forum and proved your SN already ?? Phone Post 3.0

Robbie ruthless, it took a second... but I got it evntually. LOL

I meant I trust your put a pic of those big Nutz on the after dark forum ? Phone Post 3.0

It's an ironic SN.  Shriveled like a raisin in the sun.  What can I say :-)