Better Hootie? 90's Alt rocker or Country Rock?

I have to go with the 90's version of Hootie/Darius. One of my favorite bands when I was a kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REGPO7qnzAI&index=6&list=PL74CCECD0674E3B6C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvKyBcCDOB4

I'm such a baby cause the dolphins make me cry

Hootie was a friend of his in college. Phone Post 3.0

They were never "alt rock". Let's be real here. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes - They were never "alt rock". Let's be real here. Phone Post 3.0

You know what I mean.

90's version forever!!! I used to love them when I was a kid. Got the chance to see them around 2007 or so and they still put on a great show. His country music sucks ass though. Phone Post 3.0

My ultimate guilty pleasure in college. Saw them 3 times live. Great era to be that age Phone Post 3.0

I like his rendition of Wagon Wheel (but Old Crow Medicine Show's version is still better).

Angle 5 - I like his rendition of Wagon Wheel (but Old Crow Medicine Show's version is still better).
Agreed . OCMS is the shit

Hootie did a great version of hope that I don't fall in love with you by tom waits Phone Post 3.0

Girly -
Angle 5 - I like his rendition of Wagon Wheel (but Old Crow Medicine Show's version is still better).

Hootie did a great version of hope that I don't fall in love with you by tom waits Phone Post 3.0
That was the wolf brothers. His band before hootie with Mark Bryan. Phone Post 3.0

bruddahoodaman -
Girly -

That was the wolf brothers. His band before hootie with Mark Bryan. Phone Post 3.0
They did it on an MTV special in the 90's Phone Post 3.0

Yes, it was unplugged. He said it was a song they did as the wolf brothers. Phone Post 3.0

Girly - My ultimate guilty pleasure in college. Saw them 3 times live. Great era to be that age Phone Post 3.0
They were popular when you were in college? Phone Post 3.0

Said I shot a man named, Gray. Phone Post 3.0

Hootie was great. I did a 1000 mile road trip with cracked rear view on loop in my car and didn't get tired of it as background noise.

I saw them at the Califronia state fair for free in 2005 and it was a blast. Phone Post 3.0

Hootie cops a lot off shit, but he has a pretty good voice and they have some good songs.

I've never heard the country stuff Phone Post 3.0

Just bought Cracked Rear View yesterday.

That and the Gin Blossoms still dope as fuck.

Me and my ex-wife had our first dance to one of his songs:

"I love the Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch

the breasts they grow on trees

and streams of bacon ranch dressing

flow right up to your knees"

I hated that cunt. Not him, her. Phone Post 3.0