Better MMA Debut: Cesar Gracie or CM Punk?

Watch CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall Full UFC 203... by TezaabiTotay

CM Punk

I was at Gracie / shamrock live in San Jose , strike force  event!!

i have the poster from the wall

Punk

It's sad that punk is the answer. But Cesar did have a much tougher opponent. Phone Post 3.0

Weird comparison to make since Cesar is actually a legit Martial Artist and CM Punk is just a pro wrestler. I am sure plenty of guys got smoked their first MMA fight.

Dead_By_Dawn - Weird comparison to make since Cesar is actually a legit Martial Artist and CM Punk is just a pro wrestler. I am sure plenty of guys got smoked their first MMA fight.
Actually, Punk trains in the martial arts too. He is a martial artist and has actuly fought.

It is what it is.

Swangin and bangin. Phone Post 3.0

What happened to Ceasar could've happened to any seasoned fighter. Punk got abused like one of those actors on Bully Beatdown. He had no idea what he was doing out there.

bobby boulders -
Dead_By_Dawn - Weird comparison to make since Cesar is actually a legit Martial Artist and CM Punk is just a pro wrestler. I am sure plenty of guys got smoked their first MMA fight.
Actually, Punk trains in the martial arts too. He is a martial artist and has actuly fought.

It is what it is.

Swangin and bangin. Phone Post 3.0

If you arent a true champion unless u defend ur belt then ur not a fighter until u get your first win. I guess he is still a martial artist though because he tranes ufc LOL.

Was it Nick that threw in the towel? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty similar. One looked lost on the ground. One looked lost standing.