Better name than RAPE CHOKE?

how about palm choke? something like that? i'm not a pc guy, but i think it's a little classless to call it 'rape choke', especially on broadcasts. additionally, i would bet the term is a construct of online forums and did not originate with any real practitioners, and therefore has little credibility.

ho choke?

The bitch-quieter.

"bitch where is my money" choke takes too long to say.

keep yo pimp hand strong!

...even though i like the name 'rape choke' i can see why some people do not like the name at all, and would want it changed, i do agree, its not the greatest name to help promote the 'sport of mma', with that said i do agree that a more professional name should be used.

I think you're totally right. The "rape choke" is classless and I, for one, am offended every time I hear it.

How about the "rape asphyxiator"?

"Surprise sex" choke IMO :)

nate787 - Ike Turner choke?
lol

Josh you need to train the rape choke for your fight with Murilo.  He has no counter!

ghetto choke

"Involuntary Buttseks Imminent"

I just cant wait for rogan to call out crackhead and retard control and maybe throw in a DPO reference

lmao @ ' "Surprise sex" choke IMO :)'

and "ghetto choke"

that sounds much better than 'rape choke' !

liquidrob - I just cant wait for rogan to call out crackhead and retard control and maybe throw in a DPO reference

He has used "Retard Strength" on air. He repeated it several times. I was cracking up.

Leo Viera used to call it the BITCH CHOKE...

"BITCH CHOKE" is the best name for it. IMO.

this has 'bitch choke' written all over it, even outside the cage... lol

If not rape choke then... the SILENCER.