Better shirt for a millenial to wear to be "cool"?

Red Hot Chili Peppers or Nirvana?

Asking for a friend.

Both blow but a millennial couldn’t pull off either one. 

2 Likes

BLM

2 Likes

Neither. Pearl Jam is the correct answer.

2 Likes
headroll - 

Neither. Pearl Jam is the correct answer.

Nice. Didn’t think of that one.

How about SUBLIME? Would that make a millennial seem “with it”?

![](upload://xgADZ54BU7cy9VjrLyQ598UBtqb.jpeg)

2 Likes

Peppers put on a good show. I’ll go with Nirvana because Kurt is a gay wad of hipster. 

1 Like

My Chemical Romance

2 Likes

None of them would deserve to wear an Alice In Chains shirt.

2 Likes
Ryazzo - My Chemical Romance

I don’t know them, but this sounds more millenial-ish than my choices. Are they like the “Alkaline Trio”?

Both may be too current though. You gotta be more old school to be cool though. 90’s era seems to be in the true cool kid t-shirt zone. I think because music seemed more authentic during that time. Before that is too “Boomer-ish”.

A shirt with just Layne Staley’s face would be good. No type/words. Just his face, kind of grainy and abstract.

![](upload://qdoxdFCd6WANeQrdQL2tM1j1H8R.jpeg)

1 Like

Sound Garden or Rage Against the Machine!

Rage Against the Machine, lol.

That might make you seem too “kind of not chill” to be cool these days. Might be big with the antifa types though.

DaveFu -

Saw them at Lollapalooza 1! Their drummer kept dropping the beat. Still great.

Jewel

For a millennial to pretend to be cool? This one

![](upload://cPCR2fhXLAJ1CQE0OSI3FzVAcg6.jpeg)

2 Likes

![](upload://tF1Ne0m8U4mT4HszUOLq5a2eAvC.jpeg)

this is the proper shirt for a Millenial trying to be retro. 

4 Likes
DaveFu -

Saw them at The Old Concert Hall in Toronto back around 91. Badass show, and great venue. 

PeteyWheatstraw - 
Ryazzo - My Chemical Romance

I don’t know them, but this sounds more millenial-ish than my choices. Are they like the “Alkaline Trio”?

Both may be too current though. You gotta be more old school to be cool though. 90’s era seems to be in the true cool kid t-shirt zone. I think because music seemed more authentic during that time. Before that is too “Boomer-ish”.

A shirt with just Layne Staley’s face would be good. No type/words. Just his face, kind of grainy and abstract.

I like them. But tbh I think you had the right choice. I’d rock a white Blood Sugar Sex Magic shirt

1 Like

Or Jimi Hendrix