Better sub grappling Weidman or Rockhold

Who knows but I would love to find out. Luke has shown more but Chris has shown he is no slouch with his credentials and pure grappling matches. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold is probably better at subbing off his back Phone Post 3.0

I really like how he kept the one butterfly in and used it to sweep out of guard when he hit the mount. Safer way to pull guard with the guillotine. I'll be showing my kid that in the morning. Phone Post 3.0

Brasco - Weidman would absolutely dominate him. Not even a comparison. Your talking a division 1 world class wrestler with elite blackbelt ground
That settles it. Rockhold subs him Phone Post 3.0

weidman

Lol I would imagine Luke has to get pretty good off his back training with Cain and Cormier.

This would be a really great metamoris matchup, Phone Post 3.0

daxfactor - Didn't rockhold win gold at worlds? Wouldn't that make him better than weidman. I haven't seen anything from weidman that shows he'd be a better grappler than rockhold. Just my opinion. Phone Post 3.0
Rockhold might be better at bjj in a gi, but Weidman is a better grappler as it applies to mma in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Like Weidmann says....he will defend the title for a long time.
There is nobody right now who can take him.

Shinsplint - Lol I would imagine Luke has to get pretty good off his back training with Cain and Cormier.

This would be a really great metamoris matchup, Phone Post 3.0
Came to say this. Rockhold vs Weidman in Metamoris would be so sick. Phone Post 3.0